+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How would u take this text?

She just wants to be friends....date a little to pass time until a guy that really turns her on comes around. I would now start to totopally ignore her.

In a nut shell.....she just isn't that into you.

Follow your gut feeling and not your hopes.

So i have decided to distance myself from her. While i appreciate all ur comments I feel like these last 2 comments are what my insticts are telling me. I always feel like ur initial reaction is usually the correct one. Wether she likes another guy, not that into me or just thinks of me as a friend i dont know but im almost 100% sure its one of the 3 after some thought. So will leave it at that. Again thanks for comments guys.

^^ Good on you for making a precise decision based on looking after your own emotional health.

Let us know if she contacts you when you disappear on her... should be interesting.

What she will do is text me something cute today or send a stupid ecard and then shes suppose to come to a bar I work at tomorrow with her friends. I almost want to say dont come at this point cause I feel like it could be awkward now. The other problem is Im suppose to go to her best friends xmas party next sat. I think Im just gonna say I have to work that night/they called me in. No way in hell she will be hearing from me first via text or anything like that.

I'm curious. Why not just tell her that you're not interested in any new friendships, particularily opposite sex ones and that perhaps it's better you don't see one another anymore? Avoid being avoiding sorta thing and get it over with.

so i stopped responding to her texts around xmas.... 3 days after xmas she wrote "hope u had a great holiday" and i replied... "it was good, u too"

last i ever heard from her. never texted again. funny thing was 4 days before we went out with a married couple (her friends).... after she texted me how much her friends love me and how she is getting pressured about me. anyway i just wanted to give an update. seeing someone new now. anyone who said she wasn't into me was right. thats also what my gut told me.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
    so i stopped responding to her texts around xmas.... 3 days after xmas she wrote "hope u had a great holiday" and i replied... "it was good, u too"

last i ever heard from her. never texted again. funny thing was 4 days before we went out with a married couple (her friends).... after she texted me how much her friends love me and how she is getting pressured about me. anyway i just wanted to give an update. seeing someone new now. anyone who said she wasn't into me was right. thats also what my gut told me.
    Yeah, easy come easy go...

Basically she likes you but not attracted to you enough to go further.....Ingnor her for a short while and go and enjoy your life. dont sit and ponder about what could or may happen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123