+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why women hate other women

^^ Most human beings have evolved and don't "hate" people who look different, being that white or whatever, lol. They've got better things to do with their lives. I agree with you though, this was never the point of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    What can I say? Lmao. Cant argue with that. I'm glad u recognize honky.
    lol ^ she thinks I'm white.

Quote Originally Posted by goodmorning View Post
    Now lets get into why so many hate black people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bring it smut. Cuz Bitch you gonna learn real fast, don't come for me unless I send for you. I've been being good on here. Bitch don't kill my vibe. You're irrelevant.

Just to add, I like all people. I get along with all people. I dislike a bunch of diff people and it has nothing to do with race. If I don't **** with you, I just don't. Doesn't matter the race. If you good to me. I'm good to you. That's it.

As women we should empower each other. Not make each other feel bad but as long as its a bunch of females involved, there's always gonna be some sort of BS. That'll be too much right for such wrong women.
    Last edited by Starnique; 25-02-14 at 04:56 PM.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm'hm

Why women hate other women

There you have it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bring it smut. Cuz Bitch you gonna learn real fast, don't come for me unless I send for you. I've been being good on here. Bitch don't kill my vibe. You're irrelevant.

Just to add, I like all people. I get along with all people. I dislike a bunch of diff people and it has nothing to do with race. If I don't **** with you, I just don't. Doesn't matter the race. If you good to me. I'm good to you. That's it.

As women we should empower each other. Not make each other feel bad but as long as its a bunch of females involved, there's always gonna be some sort of BS. That'll be too much right for such wrong women.
    I love other women. They make me look sane. lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Bitch, U DONT KNO ME

I think the weight thing is a big issue. I have a few overweight friends and they leave me out sometimes. One of them told me it makes her feel insecure if she goes out with her skinnier friends-she didn't say me specifically but it made sense why I wasn't invited to numerous nights out even though shes happy to spend time with me like 4 times a week as long as I am not wearing a dress and heals.

I think its really an insecurity thing. I get along great with other women and love getting all dressed up for a night out with the girls. I think women need to feel more comfortable in their own skin and stop worrying about everybody else.

One of my closest friends is very insecure about her weight and I have noticed she subtly puts me down sometimes by "jokingly" saying something sarcastic about my clothes, hair, nails-it could be anything. I don't let it get to me because I am confident but I think it is just her feeling insecure. I always tell her that we all come in different shapes and sizes and she needs to learn to love herself. I think shes really pretty and her bf adores her but she will never feel satisfied.

The media has a lot to answer for IMO
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I hear you Michelle, but I think the media is a scapegoat. I think the women who keep buying what the media puts out and perpetuating the myth are more at fault. Just as they keep buying gossip mags which keep the paparazzi in business. If we stopped buying magazines which have those images, the media would change to improve sales.

The abilities of Photoshop are well known: Anyone who perceives images in the media as being accurate has their head in the sand.

By the way, do you ever have a retort for the bitchy comments? A simple "I beg your pardon" can work wonders
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I wish I could spit in some of y'all faces. Why? Because it's the highest level of disrespect.

I'm bored. Moving on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Bitch pls. If anything you jealous of other women because they make you look old and lonely and show how pathetic your life really is. You not no real Queen Vashti. You lack those characteristics.
    Last edited by Starnique; 26-02-14 at 04:13 AM.

Why women hate other women

Oh no she didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Bitch, U DONT KNO ME
    No bitch. U Don't know me. Obviously you lame because why the **** is you following me around and commenting on ebery thing I say. You act like you got a pussy. What guy does that? U being a queen right now. From now on you're queen to me.

I'm done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goodmorning View Post
    Oh no she didnt.

Bitch stand in front of a train.

Why the **** you keep putting fat women that,are black on there? You act like we the fattest chics? I see fat in every race. My body is niccccceeeee. You obviously want me. I don't do pussy. Stop stalking me. The answer is no. Move on with your life. Its somebody out thr for u but its not me. Sorry Queenz.

Should I post some of your kind? Some trailer or uhm the other kind of trash?
    Last edited by Starnique; 26-02-14 at 05:05 AM.

Why the **** you keep putting fat women that,are black on there? You act like we the fattest chics? I see fat in every race. My body is niccccceeeee. You obviously want me. I don't do pussy. Stop stalking me. The answer is no. Move on with your life. Its somebody out thr for u but its not me. Sorry Queenz.
    Bitch, this pussy right here would turn you gay. U DONT KNO MEEEE. mmmmmhm

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast