+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Needing some major advice... I REALLY like this girl, but am majorly nervous.

If she's not interested, she's not interested. It does sound like you stopped by her office a lot at work. I'm sorry that one didn't work out, but move on and try again with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Damn man. Maybe she's just a little uncomfortable with the whole dating a co-worker thing. Or maybe you were too conservative for her. I just think it's weird how she asked you out then after hanging out just once, she says she's not interested.

I dunno, from your story it sounds like you visited her a lot at work, I think that might have made her uncomfortable... dunno. Not much you can really do but move on and keep your eye open for the next girl.

Just out of curiousity, how did things go at her place? Did you guys talk much at all? Or did you just sit there and watch the movie? Did you sit by each other? Was there any physical contact at all? Or did you sit on seperate ends of the couch, LoL.
    Yeah, I wish I knew.

Honestly, I really didn't "think" visit her a lot at work... But I could be wrong. It has been aobut 2 months since I first stopped by. I would usually put at least one, but usually two and sometimes three, day(s) in between seeing her. usually only once, or twice per week. And she always seemed fine with it, and we talked a lot, UNTIL after I went over to her place. As a matter of fact, when I was going over there a lot, it was before she invited me over.

Things wen't pretty good (I thought). There wasn't any physical contact, and I am a fairly conservative guy. I guess there's a posability that could have been it. I didn't read anything from her that suggeted whe wanted any kind of physical contact, or anything. We actually sat on a love seat. We were kinda close. We talked a lot. After the movie, she turned, facing me, with her legs crossed on the love seat. We talked a lot, and she smiled a lot.

Oh well, like you guys said...

"If she's not interested, she's not interested."

and

"Not much you can really do but move on and keep your eye open for the next girl."

When I sent her the email, and she replied with the "not interested"... Do you think she could have been talking about that particular instance, or in general? Like, was she saying she wasn't interested in going do dinner this week, or do think she meant, she's not interested in me...

Either way, I have this other girl in my sites, and am not really worried about it anymore. It just the fact of not knowing for sure... it is killing me.

Ummm pretty sure it means she's not interested in going out with you at anytime.

Tone Guest
    Time to move on.

If she was interested in you and not the event she would have specified and made sure to let you know that.

Move on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123