+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do DO, NEED SOME MAJOR advice

What do DO, NEED SOME MAJOR advice

There is this girl that I like, We went to a dance over the weekend. We danced, and danced closely, we held hands, she made the advancemennt. WE hung out all night. She talked about getting together the following week.

Few days after the dance, were at school, and she is being real quite. I decide enough of the not talking. I tell her, that I need to know if she is wanting a relation to come out of us, she then procedes to tell me that she isnt ready, as she just broke up with some guy the prior week (which i knew about, that is why i asked her as she was free and i liked her). She also says, no relationship "now". That we can be friends now, what does this mean? Do i still have a chance? We were supposed to hang this weekend, and I dont know what she is plannning on doing now.

If you make a big deal of having a relationship immediately your gonna lose your chance. It seems that she likes you she just needs time. If you are willing to put in the time, it could work out. Tell her that being friends is cool. When your together act like your into her (as a friend of course) and never push for an actual relationship. After hanging out a couple times she'll know if she wants the relationship. At this point make a move if she seems to like you, if she goes with it.....awesome, if not she either prolly needs more time, then its up to you whether you want to give up or not.
    "you know my name, you know my face, you'd know my heart if you knew your place"

Perhaps that good time while you were dancing was just that a "good time". She broke up recently so she's probably hurtedt and need some space, she doesn't want a relationship now (like she said). Can you try be her friend ? It's now that she needs someone that can talk to her, she needs to forget the previous relationship. Give her time and you may heal her heart and then she might want a relationship with you. Ask if the weekend still up ? You can go out as friends can you ?

when a girl says she wants to be friends
    that means its DEFINITLY no hope for you
    trust me on this, dont make a fool out of yourself n go for another girl