+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GF just broke up with me.

Now I know you're ****ing with me!

I'm not messing with you dude. You said she approached you. She was probably desperate because like you said you aren't good looking and you don't have a lot of confidence. Chicks don't just come up to people like that all the time, okay? It just doesn't happen. She was probably really desperate because she had a breakup with an ex or something and used you so she could herself back out there. I think I nailed it.

Would a chick go up to a confident good lookin guy or an unconfident goofy lookin guy? Duh! She would go up to the confident good lookin guy. Girls looooovveeee confident guys. They want to feel protected, loved, and yes they do care about looks, I hate to tell you.

How do I know this? Because when I was younger, I used to be the rebound guy, and it hurt like hell, but I learned from it. You're basically describing how I felt about myself when I was younger. However, now, guess what? I have more confidence in myself and I know what to avoid so it never happens again.

Last year, I had a gf who lied to me the entire I was in the relationship because I knew something was up and didn't face it. I knew she was in love with someone else and trying to pursue and one day I just put my foot down and said enough, it's over.

If you don't learn from this and move on, you're going to be in a hole the rest of your life. You'll never find anyone. You will be lonely forever. You have to push yourself to move on and eventually you will and you will be a better man.

If your not willing to face the ugly truth then you are hopeless and you will be alone forever. You need to face things as they are. You also need to learn how to put your foot down. I'm not going to give you any more advice if you are not going to take it. I'm really getting tired of repeating myself over and over again just because you are a chickin shit.

God, you sound like a crying child, wah wah, grow the **** up. I'm getting really pissed off at you because I've repeated myself 10 times for you and it's getting on my last nerves.
    Last edited by Raze; 07-08-09 at 04:35 AM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Raze and Harrier are Troll Buddies.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Bro. Chill. It only the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Raze and Harrier are Troll Buddies.
    What the hell? How am I a troll? .............................
    Last edited by Raze; 07-08-09 at 09:04 PM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

move on. -_- leave the past behind you... and learn from it. i know it's pretty hard.. but one day you'll look back at it O_O

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234