+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: sexuality vs. beauty

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4AkgYDLu4"]YouTube - Catwoman/ Sexy Back[/ame]

This ones got Michelle Pfieffer:

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=JtKVocF2C0I&feature=related"]YouTube - Catwoman - Erotica (Sex Book Version) [RWB Video Mix][/ame]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

when we say a girl is pretty or cute is usually a girl with a very pretty face and a nice body, meaning as in not fat or too skinny

when a girl is sexy she usually has a very well shaped body, stuff like having their stomach flat and split down the middle ( not talking about a woman with a 4 pack or 6 pack) a nice ass, not talking about a huge ass, just nice and tight, if u have a very nice ass then having big boobs would just be the topping for the cake, not really necesary, and legs, very very important in a girl who is sexy.

There's no difference. Men have two catagories:

1. Yes, I would like to have sex with her.
    2. No I would not like to have sex with her.

If you are amongst the 13 women on the planet that falls in catagory 2 then you would know that. You've said that you are pretty so you probably fall in catagory 1.

Sorry to say but the fact that many men want to sleep with you is not necessarily an indication that you are special. What can I say, men are pigs.

As my friend says, women come in to kinds. Women you'd sleep with, and women you'd let blow you but never would admit it happened.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    When a man tells you that you are beautiful, he usually means from the neck up.

When a man tells you that you are sexy, he usually means from the neck down.

Guess I will make sure to tell attractive women that they are beautifully sexy just to cover their entire body.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    When a man tells you that you are beautiful, he usually means from the neck up.

When a man tells you that you are sexy, he usually means from the neck down.

Now I get it, lesa ... so if a man tells you are beautiful and sexy ... he means you have a cute neck!!!

Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Now I get it, lesa ... so if a man tells you are beautiful and sexy ... he means you have a cute neck!!!

Carl.
    Or using the shotgun approach to cover all of it.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Sexy is all about attitude. Dressing like a tramp is not sexy. Dressing in ways to show off you assets but doing it in a subtle way. Being good looking is genetic being sexy is all about how you carry yourself and what you project.

If u are confident that you are beautiful not only in appearance or costumes but as beautiful mannered personality you become attractive and sexy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234