+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trust issues...

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    No. This guy is trying to get help, and I would probably be frustrated too if people were getting wrong ideas about my personality. Go on, tell me I have control issues too....

[EDIT] That last sentence was sarcasm.
    Some words of wisdom, thank you

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Allow me to recap the posts you made (only from page one!) which indicate you are attempting to control her:

1) how can I make her "confess" without telling her about the emails

2) I guess the problem lies in me, cuz I'm a guy with a quick temper.

3) she's hiding this because she's probably afraid of my reaction.

4) if I wouldn't drop in, the whole thing would probably stil last

5) I started talking to my gf about this, we even had fights about this (her firend)

6) she doesn't have a backbone.

7) She's probably willing to forgive that lowlife just because they were friends since forever and she's hiding it from me because she's afraid of me.

By the way, your quick temper is the vehicle you (and all people who have one) use to attempt to control situations. Don't be so defensive. This is all very basic psychology.

Sorry, the truth hurts.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

OK since you wanted it:

1. t was meant as in what can I do so that she would feel comfortable enough to "confess"...
    2. So? That's closer to being an angry guy with a quick temper and not controling
    3. Again the part with being angry not controlling
    4. And again if she wouldn't insist in directly talking about sex with me and luring me I wouldn't drop in...
    5. Umm...."Darling, she wants to sleep with me" "She says she didn't say anything" ...etc!!!
    6. Ahaha...read the whole sentence. I also said she's one of the smartest people I know. I don't have a backbone when speaking to my father...so?
    7. Jesus Christ....again that has nothing to do with controling. A Quick temper is a quick temper. Someone hits me, I hit him back...nothing to do with controling.

You know what. I'll tell you what I told my psychology professor. For me it doesn't cut it, because psychology is the one that controls people. I play by my own rules and some rules written in a book that tell me how I work, don't cut it.

The truth is that if you would spend half of the energy you used against me to help me, everything would be solved.

I can write you 1000 times I have NO control issues, but you wouldn't get it. So...basically you have control issues too. You try and continue your work in tagging me, so you're trying to control the whole thing here. From the first posts you started this "crusade" and continued it til here.
    Yeah, I'm the new guy here, so I'm not the one everyone would side. Great. I know you're all good guys here, but forgive me when I say that if I wanted a personality test, I'd go somewhere else.
    So please, post another post with points that I have control issues and that I hide behind me quick temper, I stopped caring from your last post on. To see that someone has such will in making a point out of something that is not true, takes my will, cuz I see that it's not worth fighting.

So if anger is a mean of controling, then kindness is too...so everything someone would do, would be to control something.

We just don't see eye to eye here and probably won't ever. If you'd knew me, you'd know you're wrong on this one. But you don't and I couldn't care less!

The truth doesn't hurt...ignorant people tend to hurt people on their crusade to their truth.

I'll check for the reply and then probably I won't come back...but I know that you don't care actually. And yeah, please...take this sentence and make it a point for the controlling issues list.

So, stay good boys and gals and best of luck in everything

Peace

The controlling freak P

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I never said you were a freak. To wish to control your surroundings is relatively normal. I think it is kind of interesting you are so defensive about this. If you said I was a green-haired psychopath, I would probably only respond with "whatever". Instead, you write a rather lengthy response to say I am wrong. Who are you trying to convince, and why?

No response is needed; just some food for thought.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Guess what, Punisher, I am a control freak. I admit it. It makes me do stupid things sometimes, but for the most part, I actually DO get things done better than the people around me, and I SHOULD be in control.

You, on the other hand, have no business getting your back up about all of the flack you're getting, which you keep telling us is only because we don't know the whole story. So educate us. Fill us in. Most people probably won't read it, but I will, because in addition to being a control freak, I'm a lazy employee and a procrastinator.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    Go on, tell me I have control issues too....

[EDIT] That last sentence was sarcasm.
    Well, if anybody was to call me a control freak there wouldn't be much to say. I'm a control freak too.

I get it from my dad.

I get it from the churning sea of incompetence that surrounds me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I get it from the churning sea of incompetence that surrounds me.
    amen to that
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234