+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: so sick of punks who doesn't know how to please a women

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Or tell him you've hardly had any because of "the affliction".
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Well, all I can give you is my personal opinion. And, I assure you, I would fall on the VERY low end of # of partners. So, I would have nothing to be 'ashamed/guilty' of by your standards, Jade.

But, I would still find the question offensive, and I would still blow off the guy ('punish', if you like) for asking. I'd probably say something like "28", with a perfectly straight face.

(is that enough of a turn-off, btw? Mbe I should say "73"? 206?)
    I don't know what is enough of a turn off. Not a single number sparks any emotion out of me. I'm careless to the opinions on this. I am always intrigued to all thought though. Why is the question offensive? I guess that is the final question? Though understand that you could essentially be punishing no one but only yourself when you lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    28? Most chicks hit that before graduating high school.
    Is this more exaggeration? I understand how promiscuous teens are these days but the age 17-18 and the number of partners you have presented is still rare.
    Last edited by Jade Altair; 19-11-08 at 04:30 PM.

I see through you like I see through a window, you see through me like you see through a mirror

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't understand my point. I would be 'punishing' the rudeness of the question. And not really a punishment when it would be the guy who would choose to run when I gave him my inflated number. Think of it as a way of simply giving him what he wanted, which is not someone who thinks like me about these things. Its just a simple test of a person's level of sophistication, to me. Lying has various flavours, each with their purpose. Just like 'the truth'.

You don't understand my point. I would be 'punishing' the rudeness of the question. And not really a punishment when it would be the guy who would choose to run when I gave him my inflated number. Think of it as a way of simply giving him what he wanted, which is not someone who thinks like me about these things. Its just a simple test of a person's level of sophistication, to me. Lying has various flavours, each with their purpose. Just like 'the truth'.
    You are wrong, I understood that completely. My question was and it stands. What makes it a rude question? as before what makes it an offensive question? ...why is this cured by waiting a certain amount of time?

I see through you like I see through a window, you see through me like you see through a mirror

It's an offensive question cuz its not your business. What I did in my past has to do with me and my past partners, so butt the **** out.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Altair View Post
    You are wrong, I understood that completely. My question was and it stands. What makes it a rude question? as before what makes it an offensive question? ...why is this cured by waiting a certain amount of time?
    Its offensive b/c it lacks sophistication. Its crude. There are many ways of determining the worth of a person. Number of sexual partners is pretty low down on my list for making that determination. But understand this is just my own opinion, there are a lot of ppl out there that think differently.

The timing issue is b/c as partners get to know each other, intimacy develops & you get to know one another better at deeper levels. Things like sexual history becomes less important.

There are some ppl, tho, who think that kind of question is always off-limits. Kind of like couples who think its not okay to leave the bathroom door open when using the toilet.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    It's an offensive question cuz its not your business. What I did in my past has to do with me and my past partners, so butt the **** out.
    Actually, Nisha says it best.

What I did in my past has to do with me and my past partners, so butt the **** out.
    Precisely my point from the beginning. Thank you. Now he should leave...in a hurry...because not only is it obvious that you have an unstable past that you yourself want to hide and are uncomfortable with but are deceptive about it.

Actually, Nisha says it best.
    but all she did was give me the answer I already knew most women would give right in my first post. As I said, it just sounds deceptive and untrustworthy.

Its offensive b/c it lacks sophistication. Its crude. There are many ways of determining the worth of a person. Number of sexual partners is pretty low down on my list for making that determination. But understand this is just my own opinion, there are a lot of ppl out there that think differently.
    Agreed. If I never told you there was no valid way for you to find out, so why does it matter? If I dont have std's and my pussy is damn good then why does it matter who else has been in it? Everytime I get on this subject I get a bit upset cuz I've been asked it before and found it out of place. I dont think there's ever an appropriate time to answer such a question. If a man finds the necessity to even ask such a question, I will doubt his intentions cuz if my past matters that much, he cant be looking for someone to love for them as a person.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, you can call it deceptive & untrustworthy. You are entitled to your opinion. I'm just letting you see an alternative viewpoint, where someone like me would deem YOU to be the immature party. Shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Altair View Post
    Precisely my point from the beginning. Thank you. Now he should leave...in a hurry...because not only is it obvious that you have an unstable past that you yourself want to hide and are uncomfortable with but are deceptive about it.

but all she did was give me the answer I already knew most women would give right in my first post. As I said, it just sounds deceptive and untrustworthy.
    Unstable? Unstable is when you cant even remember how much dick you've had put inside you. I can count and remember every guy I've had sex with, so its not over the top. It's just not your business and if you have to resort to asking me such a question I dont think you really want me as a person.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Agreed. If I never told you there was no valid way for you to find out, so why does it matter?
    This is exactly right. Jade wouldn't HAVE any way of finding out. So, for a guy or gal, its really about coming up with a 'believable' number, isn't it?

My take on the whole thing, therefore, is to simply avoid the question & try to find other ways to determine a person's worth. And, were I to encounter someone who did have the bad taste to ask, I would simply give them what they want: a believably high enough number to send them off.

Think of it his way: if someone is a 'skank', then it will come out eventually in a number of ways. If you are intelligent enough to see it & you don't immediately jump in the sack, that is.

Its offensive b/c it lacks sophistication. Its crude. There are many ways of determining the worth of a person.
    I determine a person's worth by the actions they have taken. As they say "Actions speak louder than words" ...I trust someone's past to describe them more so than the words and most likely and apparently lies at a coffee table. What you did is what makes you who you are, not what you tell me. I wouldn't judge simply the act of sex, have you ever thought that? ...however I would consider a woman immature and un-sophisticated who has sex with a certain amount of partners within a short period of time and a especially young age...even more so when she tries to dodge the question when asked about it.

Just giving you the other perspective.

The timing issue is b/c as partners get to know each other, intimacy develops & you get to know one another better at deeper levels. Things like sexual history becomes less important.
    So you deceive in an attempt to trap them in the hopes that the human emotion to get attached will work in your favor. Wonderful.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I understand the other perspective. In fact, I think I already made the point that there are plenty of ppl, even here on this board, who will disagree with me.

But what about my last post? How would you KNOW whether someone is giving you a 'true' number? Unless you know other ppl who perhaps know this person & can tell you differently? In which case, its what I just said: there are other ways to find these things out.

But, in itself, the question is one that is difficult to ever know the 'truth' of, making it essentially meaningless. To my mind, anyway.

Learn to judge ppl for what you see about them, not what they say. Even with really great ppl, a lot of the time they say stuff they don't even know themselves what they mean. Look for consistency between their words and theirs acts & personality. For example, a clever man would be able to tell I was bullshitting him with my inflated number.

Words don't mean shit without context. You'll understand this better as you get older.

How can a woman be immature for keeping certain things private? I prefer to keep stuff like that private cuz when shit hits the fan you men dont know how to keep things to yourself. Matter of fact they add on their own amount to make the gossip juicier. My daughter's father did that...I never told him how much partners I had, but he went around telling the world I had 17 sex partners...The **** was I doing with 17 partners at age 16....do I look like a ****ing **** box? But no, alot of guys are that way, so it is best to keep things like that to yourself. You see it as being untrustworthy and all that shit, but you got to see it from the POV of somoene who has been through it and chose to keep it to themselves because some guys are just too immature. Giving a man private information is giving him ammo to shoot you in the ass when things dont work out. Thats how I see it, and I know I'm sticking to that.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast