+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is squirting just a myth?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Yep thats what happening now. Its not just women who looks in shortcuts to change their looks.
    Yeah I've had bicep implants. If I get the promotion at work I'm torn between getting hair implants or a penis extension. Decisions decisions.

Hair impants? Penis extension ! LOL In your place I would get brain extension and penis hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Yeah I've had bicep implants. If I get the promotion at work I'm torn between getting hair implants or a penis extension. Decisions decisions.
    ...lol...gay...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Yep thats what happening now. Its not just women who looks in shortcuts to change their looks.
    If you're referring to breast implants, I don't think there's any "longcut" to get bigger boobs, although there is to get bigger biceps. Just sayin' .

LR, the fact that you think fake boobs are better than real boobs just goes to show that you've never interacted with any boob in real life...

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Wait I have a better idea - shave your penis hair then it will look bigger and use the spare hair to stick in on your forehead.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 17-03-13 at 08:03 PM.

they say losing stomach weight makes it look bigger too

Some guys when go to gym train only upper body(T shirt trainers) and when you ask when are they gona train legs they answer - As smaller my legs are as bigger my penis looks.

lol i dont no y men worry so much about it. most woman dont care as long as its average and penis size doesnt make a difference really. sex is in the mind. you need to work her body and her mind and also ensure shes relaxed and comfortable with you.

and its a turn off when a man has lots of upper body strenght and chicken legs. work those leg muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    If you're referring to breast implants, I don't think there's any "longcut" to get bigger boobs, although there is to get bigger biceps. Just sayin' .

LR, the fact that you think fake boobs are better than real boobs just goes to show that you've never interacted with any boob in real life...
    Real boobs are OK as long as they aren't as small as a prepubescent girl's. If they aren't big enough, it would make me feel like I was with an under age girl.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Real boobs are OK as long as they aren't as small as a prepubescent girl's. If they aren't big enough, it would make me feel like I was with an under age girl.
    Except you actually have no idea how it would make you feel like :-)

Also, do you feel the same way about shaved female genitals?

I know the guys I work with DO prefer a landing strip.

Grown up woman with fake boobs, but shaved.... still an underage girl!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I know the guys I work with DO prefer a landing strip.
    A well taken care off landing strip for sure. I'm not a big fan of more than that. But the older you get the more tolerant you become anyway.

I don't hear about the unshaven with the guys, so I doubt you will have to venture into the forest too far.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast