+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why women hate other women

Ohhhh you're a girl? Lmao. U have such masculine ways about you. Lmao. Bored. Boooooooo!!!!!! Anyway, u wouldnt know what to do with this ghetto girl cause my pussy is even more ignorant. She be spittin and fartin. Mmmmmhmmmm. Moving on.
    Last edited by Starnique; 26-02-14 at 06:29 AM.

The public education system in America, ladies and gentlemen. ^

You trying to make me look stupid but guess what, I'm aware of how obnoxious I'm being. I know exactly what I'm doing. You're acting as if you're above the bullshit but you going back and forth with me. So how does that make you look? I can get on any level you can sweetie. I don't start bullshit but I'll finish it. U came at me. So move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I hear you Michelle, but I think the media is a scapegoat. I think the women who keep buying what the media puts out and perpetuating the myth are more at fault. Just as they keep buying gossip mags which keep the paparazzi in business. If we stopped buying magazines which have those images, the media would change to improve sales.

The abilities of Photoshop are well known: Anyone who perceives images in the media as being accurate has their head in the sand.

By the way, do you ever have a retort for the bitchy comments? A simple "I beg your pardon" can work wonders
    I dont get the whole celeb obsession. I have never bought a celeb mag. There mostly narcissistic morons with bigger issues than most people IMO

I think most women are guilty though of falling for the media BS. The beauty industry is worth a fortune. Tan, makeup, hair, nails, clothes, shoes, handbags, makeup.. and the funny thing is men dont give a rats a** whether your handbag is from primark or BT or how often you go to the salon.. Women do most of that stuff to impress other women.

And its difficult not to always want to be slim. Everywhere you look theres diet recommendations as if we "should" be on a diet or should be a certain weight. If I was overweight-I would feel like s**t and prob hate myself. And the weirder thing is a lot of men like curvy women but most of us dont wana be curvy lol-again we want to be slim to impress other women

It is sad though that everything is so fake and shallow these days. Im just glad I can sit on the couch in my pjs with no makeup and nobody judging me. My bf thinks im beautiful without it but I have to admit I never go outside without it so I am guilty too of thinking you have to be perfect
    Last edited by michelle23; 26-02-14 at 08:39 AM.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

This wasn't intented to turn hostile or to go against each other. This only proves that the majority of women can't get along for one reason or another.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    This wasn't intented to turn hostile or to go against each other. This only proves that the majority of women can't get along for one reason or another.
    It's because so many are bitchy and lack senses of humor, especially when it pertains to themselves.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    It would be better to look for the positives not the negatives... it is the internet afterall don't expect too much lol then you are never shocked or disappointed with whatever results. It's never all in anything - only some.

Is kingz a man or a woman?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

^ I think it is a guy. They don't give off a fem vibe at all to me.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Is kingz a man or a woman?
    You wanna find out?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It's because so many are bitchy and lack senses of humor, especially when it pertains to themselves.
    Sense of humor has nothing to do with it. Its funny when the jokes not on u. I don't think its funny to post ghetto black overweight women as if some of your kind is not. U make jabs at me like that, yes I'm coming back at u cause I don't think the shit y'all doing is amusing. I don't get why a particular person is following me like a puppy. I post whatever I want.

LOL, "your kind"

gurrrrrrl u cray cray

There u go. Determined to get the last word. Determined to turn me into the villain. U are cray cray too. Embrace it. Face it.

You haven't even begun to see crazy yet.

Ooooohh I'm scared.

I'll tell you this one time and I'll let it go, anything you can do, Starnique can do it a whole lot better. From my understanding, you like to snoop. I know a mother****er that can do the same thing. I know people thats about that life. **** with me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast