+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Unfaithful?

it just seems like a bad relationship regardless of this situation. long distance. no trust.

how old is she? girl just wants to have fun and party. that's what lots of young girls want to do.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    it just seems like a bad relationship regardless of this situation. long distance. no trust.

how old is she? girl just wants to have fun and party. that's what lots of young girls want to do.
    sounds like she wants to have fun and party with lots of different guys who ALL happen to be "gay". she's a liar. and the OP shouldn't have to tolerate any of this, dump her ass now.
    Last edited by RdHrshyKss; 25-08-10 at 11:06 PM.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Quote Originally Posted by RdHrshyKss View Post
    1. she is staying at a hotel with a guy that the OP has never met (fully paid for, flight and all)
    2. her first instinct is to get defensive when the OP tries asking her about her relationship with this guy (sign that she is hiding something, because if she wasn't, she'd be upfront and honest about every little detail)
    3. she claims he's gay and supposedly has a million other gay friends that she stays with (more guys that the OP has never met)
    4. when the OP mentions contacting her through skype so he could "meet" this guy, she says that would be weird and changes the subject (another sign that she is probably lying)
    5. she sends the OP a text message saying "am fully hair dried and ready for lovin"
    6. when the OP tries contacting her after receiving the message, she ignores his calls
    7. when the OP finally gets in touch with her hours later she makes up some lame ass excuse that she was sleeping (come on, really? another lie)
    8. she makes a completely asinine remark that she was "****ing some other guy in the hotel" in a sarcastic tone (talk about insensitivity)

maybe she isn't a hooker. maybe she isn't cheating. but this girl is worthless. she is so self-absorbed that she can't even comprehend how her shady behavior would look to her bf, and to make it even worse, she doesn't CARE. she could give two shits about how the OP is feeling about all this. her behavior SCREAMS liar, cheat, hooker. if i were in the OP's shoes i'd ditch this broad before she could count to 1.

i don't know about you misombra, but i don't think that the OP's concerns are unjustified at all. and i would hope that you didn't behave like this when you were hanging out with your gay friend in oregon, if you were than your bf must be a complete tool. if my bf went to go hang out with some lesbian friend of his in a hotel, i better know this girl and have met her before. and my bf better not ignore my calls after sending me suspicious messages...

trust is earned, and this girl has obviously done nothing to deserve the OP's trust. she's a waste of his time. ditch her.
    Thank you for synthesizing on what happened.

Youve only know her for 4 months and a few of the things thats shes said\done are suspect. I suggest you back off...dont just break up. The red flags are there. Keep your feelings and Wallet close to you while everything plays out. Doesnt sound like you have any concrete evidence thats thes cheating with the suspect "Gay" friend so accusing her wont help anything.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvGuru View Post
    Youve only know her for 4 months and a few of the things thats shes said\done are suspect. I suggest you back off...dont just break up. The red flags are there. Keep your feelings and Wallet close to you while everything plays out. Doesnt sound like you have any concrete evidence thats thes cheating with the suspect "Gay" friend so accusing her wont help anything.
    Yes, I'm going to wait and see if she actually moves back in about 2 weeks. I will not spend any dime on her anymore. The ****ED up part about this whole deal is that I sent her $100 dollars worth of flowers, talk about a shotgun blast to the heart if all these flags were true.

fine. she's a cheater. and she's TOTALLY partying with a bunch of different guys. what a fuking WHORE! though you really can't prove that. you're going based off one persons analysis of the situation.

whatev!

fine. she's a cheater. and she's TOTALLY partying with a bunch of different guys. what a fuking WHORE! though you really can't prove that. you're going based off one persons analysis of the situation.

whatev!
    the OP shouldn't have to tolerate any of this. **** her. seriously. if he chooses to tolerate it, she'll just continue to do her messed up shit. why bother staying with her? i don't get it.

She is 30. I am 23.

no he shouldn't. he's way better than that. we don't know him but we can tell by his 20 posts in this one thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Berict View Post
    She is 30. I am 23.
    lol, i'm sorry, but you are being USED. she is young and self-absorbed, and i'm sure she has a bunch of guys like you that she can "party" with. don't even bother wasting your time with this broad.

no he shouldn't. he's way better than that. we don't know him but we can tell by his 20 posts in this one thread.
    This would be my first relationship.

well you learn from experience. take what you've learned from this and move on.

why is it long distance?

why is it long distance?
    It wasn't when we met. After we established a so called "relationship" she tells me she actually has to go back to New York because she lives there. Now it's supposedly different because she shares an apartment with her girlfriend and the girlfriend is moving out in like a couple weeks. Leaving my shady gf with no job and double the rent. So her only option left would be to live with her parents in my state.

how old are both of you?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast