+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who would you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Huh? How did you make that connection?
    I'm quiet and shy and only say things that I think are worth saying. If you stickl around longer, it might also become clear that I'm very questioning and critical.
    Please stop trying to pull out some notion that I'm somehow girl #1 OR 2.
    I apologize. I did not mean to cause any discomfort. I believe you and that is that. I guess that the same could have been done for me when I said that I was trying to be fair when it comes to these two women. I felt as if you were still pressing the issue of me being biasad towards the second one, even when I said that I was trying to be fair. But you ahve a right ot believe in whatever you want, just as I do.

To be honest with you, I was tyring to be fair, even though, I admit, I do like the culutred people more (or does it have to do with emotional intelligence of knowing how to control your emotions, how to respect and acknowledge others' emotions, having a good conversation, etc. instead of the opposite I guess), which does not mean that I hold any prejudice against others who are not as cultured. If I did, I would not have been friends with these two women. I am open to accept and respect everybody around me. I am also open in dating a guy who is not cultured, but I do admit that if I had to choose between a cultured + good and not so cultured +good, I would choose a cultured one. I was not being biasad towards the second one and I tried to be fair, becaue of which I decided to place as no. 2 and write the same amount of "negativities" for both. I felt as if some of you guys did not accept that, even when I said I did. In any way, some of the people chose the first one regardless of what I wrote aboutu the second one. Here is what wrote at the beginning:

Number 1 - she is cute, outgoing, strong, hard-working, practical, holds a doctorate, is a researcher, volunteers, is not elegant, does not have a sense of style, noisy at times, is not afraid of saying what she wants, traditional, smart, very successful

Number 2 -she is sensitive, emotional, compassionate, a great heart, quiet, calm, poised, insecure, modest, gorgeous, beautiful, attractive, elegant, great posture, graceful walk, polite, kind, holds a master's degree, artistic, talented in languages, dance, painting/drawing, music, sometimes stubborn, easygoing, serious, sometimes takes things too personally, great sense of style

Both of them have 4 negative traits. Thank you for your comments.

It's hard to say without actually knowing people. My impression however is leaning towards number two, however it depends how sensitive/insecure/stubborn we are talking about. Those three there are potential relationship killers imo.

number 2 for sure

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This thread still?

Kat, tell whoever this guy is to find a #1 who IS cultured and elegant. They absolutely exist. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    This thread still?
    What's wrong with that?

or if he can't decide just send both those girls to my place, I will be glad to show them some of my special skills.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 23-10-08 at 02:53 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345