+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you choose?

What do you choose?

What do you choose between a "nice guy" (a wuss that kiss you in the... , buy you presents and stuff, insecure guy, needy i could say) or a "bad guy" (the ones considered jerks by nice guys, who are confident in a date, they keep control over the situation, doesent let you girls take over him, who is also funny, doesen`t dispare when a guy comes during the date and tell you something, and gives you the feeling that your the one chasing him, shortly myself )?
    Most of the girls I met don`t have a hot relation with a "nice guy" , they are "just friends" so I am waiting for your opinion....please don`t lie...
    The best there is!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How many times must we go over this?

For a full range of answers you'll need me, Gribble, Vash, Giga, and Tiay.

Oh yeah, and Neo, to post a picture of himself.

"Nice guys" are better in bed. I am not kidding.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    How many times must we go over this?

For a full range of answers you'll need me, Gribble, Vash, Giga, and Tiay.

Oh yeah, and Neo, to post a picture of himself.
    So what`s your answer...i don`t get it
    The best there is!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's about balance my friend.

Neither end is good without the other.

Balance yes, a man who likes to take charge in the bedroom yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    "Nice guys" are better in bed. I am not kidding.
    I'll take that literally as like law. Therefore I must conclude that i am good in bed, before i even go there.
    So those ads in my email about those girls wanting my c*** weren't lies and spam!
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nice guys are largely undervalued until women grow up. However, even then, women don't like wimps.

Anyway, the way your question was worded was prejudicial, and Giga's right - nice guys tend to try harder. "Bad guys" often grow up to be egotistical, ball-scratching, beer-swigging losers.
    Last edited by vashti; 10-05-07 at 05:20 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The trick is to present yourself as a bad guy to snare her, then reveal yourself as a nice guy to keep her.

Like Fras said, it's a balance.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

Anyway, the way your question was worded was prejudicial, and Giga's right - nice guys tend to try harder. "Bad guys" often grow up to be egotistical, ball-scratching, beer-swigging losers.

Mmmmm. That's hot. Cut me a slice of that.

"Bad" guys also tend to have psychotic ex-girlfriends. And sexually transmitted infections. And annoying mothers, which is how they turned out like that in the first place.
    Spammer Spanker

That is the definition of a bad guy? what the hell? I am a prt of those things too. That is not a bad guy, a bad guy beats the crap out of you and treast people like shit with no cause.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    That is the definition of a bad guy? what the hell? I am a prt of those things too. That is not a bad guy, a bad guy beats the crap out of you and treast people like shit with no cause.
    Which part? The STI's?
    Spammer Spanker

Well I want to say again what I mean by nice guys, because i don`t think you really understood what i wanted to say...i am Romanian so i don`t know what you ppl could understand by "nice guys". So by the term "nice guy" i mean (maybe i use wrong term): The characters most guys have witch usually don`t get them beautiful girls and only a few relationships....i am not linking this to the bed activity as someone said that "nice guys are better in bed"....when i say nice guy i am reffering strictly to the developed character that can be changed...so let`s set up a scenario of what a nice guy wold do if he wold see a very beautiful hot girl:
    he wold avoid eye contact, act shy, use wrong body language, if he talks with that girl he wold talk very fast, even with pronouncing mistakes, he wold look very insecure and needy and have the expression like he`s saying "if you reject me i feel i`m going to die" , also acts shy, lets the girl take control over the situation...so a better term for "nice guy" wold be a "girlish guy" , a guy that acts like a feminine and an ass kisser, but only using the bad part of the word...from my personal experience i know most girls (especially beatyuful hot ones) imediately identify u as needy and insecure, so they wold automatically take you to their male "friends list" or list of ppl who give them free gifts and take them to restaurants, far off the intimate list...so that`s what i meant.

And only virgins my meaning of bad guy isnt also what you think...when i say bad guy i reffer to the term as "nice guys" do it. In my post a bad guy isn`t a violent guy...not even by far...a bad guy in my post is a guy that has the guts of going to a woman esteblishing eye contact, witch is funny, has a very good body language, who teases that woman, in a playful way ofcourse, and who doesent start a fight when another guy tries to get to talk with his girl, and he even acts calmly and seem to not be afected by the situation....so a bad guy in my ost is almost the opposite of a violent guy....violence is bad especially if you hunt beautiful SMART girls, if you hunt dumb ones it doesen`t matter ur character.

Sorry for my grammar, i make mistakes when typing this much
    Last edited by hell-knight; 11-05-07 at 02:46 AM.
    The best there is!

Dude, that's not a nice guy. That's a pussy.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Dude, that's not a nice guy. That's a pussy.
    Yea, he mentioned the two extremes of each case. A rarity in my opinion and neither is liked I think.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."