+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend wants to smoke pot again

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    that, my friend, is the point i was trying to make ...

do what u like and there's bound to be a match for you somewhere ...
    I very much doubt it. I'm not really one for making mistakes such as taking drugs...etc

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot
    I very much doubt it. I'm not really one for making mistakes such as taking drugs...etc
    But Pilot, see, the match for you would be someone who's into your "I'm not really one for making mistakes such as taking drugs, etc"

Some wouldn't like that because they'd criticize you and say "How can you not want to experience and yada, yada, yada...

And you'll say, whatever. Girlfriend, if you can't like me for that train of thought, f*** you.

Sorry guys. I'm at work and drinking alcohol. haha.. my answers are too crazy even for me.

Like my ex smoke weed. I can't believe it! After that, it was just eeeewwwwwwww. He smokes weed. I can't date someone who smokes weeed. But I wouldn't want to ask him to change. It's who he is.

But I'll never smoke that thing. And I know I'd be tempted to try it if I hang out with him. SO I just don't hang out with him anymore. Or at least try not to.
    "Ogres are like onions."

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot
    oh please, don't be so naive ...

there are plenty of druggie girls out there to match the drugged out girls ... look at all the rockstars out there ...

that comment was just plain idiotic ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I'm not being naive. I seriously would not make such ridiculous mistakes.

Just because you think it's okay to take drugs...etc it doesn't mean that you're right. Drugs are harmful, and illegal, so i'd say it sways more in the direction of being wrong than right, wouldn't you agree?

Overall, you can think what you like of me, i'm very happy not doing drugs, and i'm proud to say that i've never touched them and never will. I've got friends that took drugs, but they all look back on it now and say that they wish they never done it for the simple fact that it's ruined their chances of achieving their goals in life.

I'm just giving my view point here, i'm not worried about those of you who do drugs and your possible outcome in life, as i'm making my dream of flying aircraft for a living come true.

Best of luck.

I was also in a similar situation. I don't approve of it, but I won't tell someone not to do it if he wants to. Also, I think, if he doesn't do it in front of you, and if it doesn't affect his behavior while he's with you - then what's the problem? We're not perfect people, and each and every one of us needs to "escape" the life using something. Some people day dream, someq shop like crazy, others drink alcohol, and other smoke pot. Honestly, if it doesn't have any affect on him, and it doesn't hurt your relationship, I say - live and let live. Show him you trust him. I'm sure he'll do his best not to disappoint you.
    Good luck!

If I were her I would just leave. She CANT tell him to quit because its his choice and his life. I dont agree with drugs at all... but she cant control what he does you know what I mean? She needs to leave and find a man with a little money, someone whos graduated from college and has a nice home and treats her like a Queen.
    Hard to find yes... but I found one

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    If I were her I would just leave. She CANT tell him to quit because its his choice and his life. I dont agree with drugs at all... but she cant control what he does you know what I mean?

You've just stated what I've said since the start of this thread.

Well then we agree on that part. I dont think shes trying to deliberately control him, but at the same time I dont think he'll quit so she needs to just leave if it bothers her.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well then we agree on that part. I dont think shes trying to deliberately control him
    See that's just the thing though.

Most people, (as in men and women) do not actually think they're controlling. In her case she's playing the victim role to try to manipulate him into doing what she wants. Whether she knows it or not.

Either way if shes unhappy... she should just leave.

If it were me I wouldnt play any role ya know? I would just be like... bye lol

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If it were me I wouldnt play any role ya know? I would just be like... bye lol
    But that would be in knowing that you were trying to manipulate them in the first place.

And few people are that dirty.

If it were me I wouldnt bother to stay around long enough to manipulate. I would just leave.

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    all im arguing is that there's different strokes for different folks ... but you guys seem to think that EVERYONE should follow the same path ... now that's bullshit ...

all i'm sayin' is that people choose their own paths ...
    Murder and rape is a path as well. Just cause someone chooses a path doesn't make it right.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Murder and rape is a path as well. Just cause someone chooses a path doesn't make it right.
    go ahead and hop on the idiot train ... it isn't about what's "right" or "wrong" ... it's about the TRUTH of the matter ...

you're comparing drugs with murder and rape ... (and we're talking about marijuana! the lightest drug in the world. how many people are doing time in jail for marijuana? that's what i thought) let's put in jay walking like misombra said ... ****in' idiots walking across the street when they're not supposed to ... it just ain't right, guys ... let's march against jay walkers ... take back our country ...

regardless of whether its right or wrong, it's up to the person ... is that such a hard concept to understand?

and Pilot, it doesn't matter if you won't make mistakes like drugs or whatever ... my point was that even if you do/did, you can find a match for yourself ... do you understand that line?
    Last edited by tooxshort; 09-05-05 at 05:24 AM.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

TooXshort...It IS about whats right or wrong. Stop choosing battles here just because youre probably a pot head yourserf. Get a grip dude! There are rights and wrongs in this world. Just because one is easier to do and doesnt hurt someone AS MUCH as another thing would doesnt mean its alright to do that.
    Drop the jay walking shit. Those types of laws are made bcause of people like you who love to complain, so theyre made to shut them up lol. There are even laws in certain states banning you from taking a shower on Sunday! Its irrelevant to what we are discussing!
    How many people go to jail each year for pot?? I dont even think its nessecary to answer such a question. That is just rediculous of course people go to jail for it. People get busted just carrying it every day and go to jail without even being high!
    I'm sorry if I seem mad but I guess I just got tired of watching you guys argue without saying something. I'm done now.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast