+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend wants to smoke pot again

TooXshort...It IS about whats right or wrong. Stop choosing battles here just because youre probably a pot head yourself. Get a grip dude! There are rights and wrongs in this world. Just because one is easier to do and doesnt hurt someone AS MUCH as another thing would doesnt mean its alright to do that.
    Drop the jay walking shit. Those types of laws are made bcause of people like you who love to complain, so theyre made to shut them up lol. There are even laws in certain states banning you from taking a shower on Sunday! Its irrelevant to what we are discussing!
    How many people go to jail each year for pot?? I dont even think its nessecary to answer such a question. That is just rediculous of course people go to jail for it. People get busted just carrying it every day and go to jail without even being high!
    I'm sorry if I seem mad but I guess I just got tired of watching you guys argue without saying something. I'm done now.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    im talking about prison time ... but forget that ...

the point of the thread was that some girl didn't approve of her bf doing pot ... she is encouraged to leave ... most people are in agreement with that ... my POINT was that no one should have to change just for someone else and should work more on finding someone they click with naturally ... wouldn't that make things a lot easier?

No, I'm not a pothead ... I was getting irked at Pilot for saying that it wasn't likely that someone who smoked marijuana probably wouldn't find a match ... there are pothead girls out there ... you might not want them, but what about the next guy?

I don't pick fights on here, but I will stand up and voice my opinions ... you see ME as someone who likes to complain? Well, look around the forum ... OV loves to be a dick to almost everyone and Pilot has gotten the wrong impression since his introduction thread ... (I accept OV cuz sometimes he's just a normal person ... haha) ... I'm hardly the type to just complain ... there are people who really start bullshit on thread and you're accusing me? Thanks ... ask some of the others who last more than 3 months here and then tell me what I am ...
    Last edited by tooxshort; 09-05-05 at 05:51 AM.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I didnt mean that as of now youre complaining...I meant the laws were made from complainers... I should have been nicer...sorry.

I think that I agree with you for the most part. No one should have to change when it comes to personality, and things they like and how they are. When it comes to bad choices though I think it is possible to avoid them. I guess this guy shes dating doesnt want to make the right choices. So I would leave ya know?

I like this board so far. People are able to express themselves and even when others disagree it doesnt get to the point where we all hate each other. Its good to get other opinions thats why forums were made.

I don't really care for your opinions regarding to me. I've only been here for a week or two, so to pass judgement on me so quickly is nothing short of stupid of you. You don't know me at all, you dont know where im from, what im like...etc All you know is that i'm a trainee pilot, so quit passing judgement so early on.

I don't really recall saying that someone who smoked marijuana wouldn't find a match.

So if you would like to continue challenging my thoughts then please just PM me rather than dragging it out in the forum.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh brother ... the only judgement that I'm making of you NOW is that you seem very sensitive ... I've argued your opinions, but I don't remember passing any judgement on you ... i don't have anything against you ... I'm merely in defense of "free will"

if you do happen to find a post where I am attacking your personality or you on a personal level, then by all means, post it and tell me ...

Quote Originally Posted by pilot
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tooxshort
    that, my friend, is the point i was trying to make ...

do what u like and there's bound to be a match for you somewhere ...

I very much doubt it. I'm not really one for making mistakes such as taking drugs...etc
    do you recall it now?
    Last edited by tooxshort; 09-05-05 at 07:24 AM.
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Come on guys lets not call each other names. We all need to respect each other for our opinions even if we dont agree with them.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    agreed..........
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So what it boils down to is...me and short were right from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    go ahead and hop on the idiot train ... it isn't about what's "right" or "wrong" ... it's about the TRUTH of the matter ...

you're comparing drugs with murder and rape ... (and we're talking about marijuana!
    So? The only thing that makes muder wrong is that fact that it is illegal. There is no right or wrong so get off the idiot train cause your the one on it not me. The truth of the matter is pot is illegal..period..
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

You people make it sound like we choose who we fall in love with...thats hilarious. How am I going to find someone compatible with me when I fall for someone on a usually 8-10 year bases?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Frasbee dont push it. Stop being so insecure that you have to hear that you were right.
    ~Sarah~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Frasbee dont push it. Stop being so insecure that you have to hear that you were right.
    Hahahaha.

I don't need to hear it when I know it.

It's just a matter of rubbing it in.

And quite frankly there isnt a person on this board who cares that you were right this time. Thats good... really great! you were right! good boy!

That what you wanted? lol
    ~Sarah~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    And quite frankly there isnt a person on this board who cares that you were right this time. Thats good... really great! you were right! good boy!

That what you wanted? lol
    Your reactions are priceless.

I'm gonna enjoy havin' you around for sure.

youre keeping me entertained too baby lol
    ~Sarah~

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast