+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Ok, I went her number. Need some help on what to do [One week until I see her to ask]

I just hope she doesn't postpone again. I'm getting that vibe. She seems to enjoy playing those games.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I just hope she doesn't postpone again. I'm getting that vibe. She seems to enjoy playing those games.
    If she does, doppel, then he will have his answer ... use his new found skills on someone better! She may be cute ... but just cute is not nearly enough.

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 15-02-09 at 12:15 PM.

I know what I would do, break the date... (im sure plenty will disagree) but nothing will throw her threw a loop more than that, you said your looking for something that sets you apart from the other guys, where as they would jump at the chance to take her to the movies you passed, if you want a girl to have any interest in you past hello, you've got to make her chase.
    How we survive is what makes us who we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehx View Post
    I know what I would do, break the date... (im sure plenty will disagree) but nothing will throw her threw a loop more than that, you said your looking for something that sets you apart from the other guys, where as they would jump at the chance to take her to the movies you passed, if you want a girl to have any interest in you past hello, you've got to make her chase.
    Women don't usually do the chasing unless they are invested. He has definitely not gotten that far. It's something that can only be done if the woman doesn't have a lot of suitors and has developed enough interest.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Women don't usually do the chasing unless they are invested. He has definitely not gotten that far. It's something that can only be done if the woman doesn't have a lot of suitors and has developed enough interest.
    I agree with you for the most part, but tbh this girl doesn't sound like shes worth the time anyway. Sometimes though, the guy giving the girl enough attention, but the least in comparison to all the guys is who interests her it does take a lot of effort to maintain the right balance.. hell all girls are different though, cant classify them that's for damn sure
    How we survive is what makes us who we are.

Her: Yea but im not looking to be anythin mroe than friends. And i guess if you really want

to get me something.. (:
    Me:Ah, tbh that was my intention the whole time Hehe. Might sound silly, but does it have

anything to do with me being younger?
    Her:Oh um no i jus don't want a bf either. Lol
    Me:That's what they all say. Lol but its ok. If you don't want to give it a chance, and that

is how you feel, i respect that. Sorry you feel that way.
    Her:Lol well im also talkin to someone. Kinda. Lol and don't you live far?
    Me:You define far lol i don't think it is that far though. 25 minutes.
    Her:Na. Lol im so tired
    Me:Nothing to lose if you give me a chance lolbut same if you don't. And sorry to hear

you are tirex XD
    Her:Lol um okay. Aren't you a sophomore?
    Me:Yes. I am. I don't think that is relevant though. Why you ask lol
    Her:Oh jus curious. Lol yeaa idk i usually go for older guys. Haha
    Me:What's the difference between older and younger guys? Lol i know you may tink they are

more mature, but there are exceptions
    Her:Not necessarily. Idk i don't usually hang with younger people
    Me:I don't see the rationale though. Lol how my age rules me out. Hell i could've said i was

17 if you know what i am talking about Ha
    Her:Lol its not really age. Jus the way they act. Idk
    Me:Ok, well think abotu how i act. If this is why you won't think about it, i think you

should think for a minute Lol abotu what i am saying
    Her:Lol okay okay. Mr. Persistent
    Me:XD lol, i am jsut trying to make my case. Here, how about you honestly think about it

tonight, and if you do that, and you still don't want to, it's okay.
    Her:Lol i'll give you the same chance as the enxt guy. But jus so you know they're a few

other guys interested, youre not the only one
    Me:Lol i guessed this long ago. Idc, sicne i am confident in myself if i get an equal shot.

So you'll give me that equal chance then?
    Her: Lol ok then. Yes you'll get an equal chance (:
    Me:Good lol hopefully we can hang out next week then. Find out who you are Haha
    Her:Lol we should be able to. Jus pick a day
    Me:Sorry phone died lol but sat around six or seven?
    Her:Its cool. Yea i think that should be fine. What we gonna do?
    Me:I was thinking thd same thing. Go to thd greene [outdoor mall], maybe get a bite and a

movie. That cool?
    Her:Yea that sounds good
    Me:Alright cool. If anything comes up, hit me up.
    Her:Will do
    Me:Ok. Well i am going to bed. Night laura.
    Her:Night

Sooner or later,you're going to come off as desperate...

"Me:Sorry phone died lol but sat around six or seven?"

You could change it better to
    "I'm seeing sarah at 1pm and then diving to meet sally around 5.
    7pm should be good."

Her:Lol i'll give you the same chance as the enxt guy. But jus so you know they're a fewother guys interested, youre not the only one
    Me:Lol i guessed this long ago. Idc, sicne i am confident in myself if i get an equal shot.

Change it to
    "ye,i understand.It happens.Now i'm raking my brains on decidng it i want to meet this girl abc who asked me out next week"

You're vieing for her attention in an obvious manner.

You can only pull off that you're seeing other people if you are actually seeing other people. Sure, you can lie, but eventually you'll be caught. The best way to make someone know that you have lots of people interested and around you is by actually having lots of people interested and around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You can only pull off that you're seeing other people if you are actually seeing other people. Sure, you can lie, but eventually you'll be caught. The best way to make someone know that you have lots of people interested and around you is by actually having lots of people interested and around you.
    It's not that difficult to have people around you right.
    Just by being creative and interesting,you make tons of friends already...

Quote Originally Posted by UKboy View Post
    It's not that difficult to have people around you right.
    Just by being creative and interesting,you make tons of friends already...
    Having people around you isn't as effective as you might think. If a woman is going to be attracted to someone's personality from a group, it will be from the man that appears to be the leader of that group. The man that is the center of the group's attention. The man that everyone seems to have fun around.

Do you want to know how to add to attraction? Be the man that can go from group to group and immediately the group that you're in becomes the fun group. Women will associate that fun with your presence and attraction and interest builds.

Wow... Holy crap...

Ok, so I was talking to one of my team mates, and he found out I was texting Laura. Then he asks for her number, saying he just wants to talk to her about defense ( wow I seriously believed that garbage) so I gave it to him. He also has a gf.

I suppose they texted for the night, and the next day they hung out! WTF?

And my friend Mike was talking ot her, and she doesn't know he is just digging stuff for me, and she went because "she's curious"

That really pisses me off, and now I really don't want to hang out with this girl. Too many character issues.

But then again I am thinking I can hangout anyway just to have some fun, and since I have nothing to win or lose I could just do whatever the hell I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by thechampanon View Post
    Wow... Holy crap...

Ok, so I was talking to one of my team mates, and he found out I was texting Laura. Then he asks for her number, saying he just wants to talk to her about defense ( wow I seriously believed that garbage) so I gave it to him. He also has a gf.

I suppose they texted for the night, and the next day they hung out! WTF?

And my friend Mike was talking ot her, and she doesn't know he is just digging stuff for me, and she went because "she's curious"

That really pisses me off, and now I really don't want to hang out with this girl. Too many character issues.

But then again I am thinking I can hangout anyway just to have some fun, and since I have nothing to win or lose I could just do whatever the hell I wanted.
    You're mad at her for hanging out with guys other than yourself? Jealous much?

Extremely. I will admit it.

But it was so frustrating how he got to chill with her in a matter of one day. I have been going for two weeks now.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Probably because he's a lot more confident and a lot more relaxed than you are. He called her up like it was no big deal, chatted amicably, then arranged to meet her. No biggie. I get the impression you're struggling with this stuff. It's most likely obvious to her. Until you get comfortable around women you're going to have a hard time picking them up.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Well, that is the truth.

I am terribly inexperienced. I really just jumped in the game this year. :-\ And I shoot way too high, without any experience.

Quote Originally Posted by thechampanon View Post
    Well, that is the truth.

I am terribly inexperienced. I really just jumped in the game this year. :- And I shoot way too high, without any experience.
    There's nothing wrong with that. It's how you learn. However, you can't get frustrated and disappointed every time you fail. Look at it as simply a learning experience each time.

And you really need to get over that jealousy. You both haven't even hung out yet and you're jealous that she's hanging out with other guys? To the point to where you say it is a character flaw?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast