+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Major Delimma HELP.

Major Delimma HELP.

Dont want to get into detail because that will take forever. But im going to have to make a extremely difficult life changing gamble decisssion..... Me and my ex broke up unhealthy relationship. she had pride and never reached out to get me back . I still loved her but also fell for my current girl . part of me loves both of them and they both still love me . Ive been miserable about my ex and today made a mistake and texted her for closure because we really didnt have closeure at the time of the breakup and it was killing me to keep thinking bad of her and not know what really was wrng. so i did and weve been talking almost all day and come to find out she has had it as worse as i had it maybe even worse. she cant do anything else with anyone else and its been 6 months. we had a mature talk about our feelings and all that and now i feel i have to make a decission . I love the new girl much but the love for my ex is way stonger and over comes me to the point where i tell her i lover her i dont feel it. what should i do ? im planning on being single and see where it goes from that to see if me and my ex rekindle what we had but came at it the wrong way. or should i just stay with my current girl and feel guilty the way i do ? hardest decission of my life and i dont like to break ppls heart buti made a mistake a big one and i dont know what to do i think i need jesus.
    Before i get abunch of dont go back to my ex know that we rushed our first time yea things where crazy but rushed and she was young...

I definitely know where you are coming from! The problem is, you got into a relationship with a new girl before you were over your ex. Which is completely understandable, but often makes things much more confusing! It is so difficult because your heart feels so torn, and you don't want to hurt the people tangled up in your web of feelings. I think, though, you need to truly think about what YOU want. Does this sound selfish? Yes. But, ultimately, your partner would not want to be with someone who does not want to be with her. So, who makes you happier? Who are you more compatible with? Do you think things will change this time if you get back with your ex? These are questions you need to think about. If you really can't decide, maybe try out being single for a while, and maybe that will give you more insight. Best of luck to you!

thanks for the reply . and every thing you said i feel and am going threw. im just not sure my ex was a struggle and we had major problems and my gf now is everything i wanted my ex to be but i get the feeling that since i struggled for 2 years with my ex to find out that she feel the same about trying that i want everything that my current gf is in my ex. iono i seem to cherish my struggles wit my ex with hopes of her growing and becoming what i want.

-2 year struggle wit ex to get what current gf gives off the bat it just doesnt feel right .

End things with your current girlfriend. Not because of anything with the ex, but because you said that you don't feel like you love her.
    Plus, you have already emotionally cheated on her many a time with your ex. You need to be fair to her as well.

As for your ex, take it slow. Don't jump back into things too quickly. If you decide to give it another shot, make sure that ALL of the issues from before are resolved. Don't just assume they are. They have a tendancy to resurface.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!