+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm going to be an aunt!!

I'm going to be an aunt!!

My sister just told me she's pregnant! And I'm not allowed to tell anyone right now, so I'm shouting it here!!!

She & her hubby have been trying for what feels like forever. My parents have been depressed because all of our cousins are popping out babies and they want to be grandparents too! My fiance and I want kids but we are not ready yet, so the pressure has been on her!

Congratulations!

It's just the other way around in my family, all the pressure is on me since my brother won't have kids with his wife. Two of my four cousins have kids now, third will probably soon. I'll probably be the last one in our generation - if at all.

Yeah, it really takes the pressure off me for a while lol.

Congrats! My oldest brother has 3, me and my other bro have zero haha my mom (and grandma) never give it a rest lol. No time soon, no thanks lol but having nieces/nephew is awesome. Have fun with them, then give em back haha

Congrats! Did you know that 1 in 10 children are born as goats now? So, just in case, you best be creating a pen with a lot of straw to keep the child warm. lol

But in all seriousness, congratulations. That's really awesome! I hope all goes well and that it's healthy!

"Congrats! Did you know that 1 in 10 children are born as goats now? So, just in case, you best be creating a pen with a lot of straw to keep the child warm."

Haha, what an odd thing to say. It's kinda funny, because when I was talking to my sister last night, she said she was so relieved that she's finally pregnant that she doesn't care if it comes out half monkey! haha

hahaha Funny thing is, I can picture a child coming out like that. lol If that happens, remember to keep a good supply of bananas on hand in case the child comes to visit! jk lol