+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First date and then suddenly cold. Please help me sleep tonight! :)

First date and then suddenly cold. Please help me sleep tonight! :)

Hey guys!
    I met a guy online, we talked about 3 weeks every day for hours, got along great, he spoke with me with 'honey, sweetheart, told me he's so excited to meet me, would kiss me and write me a message more times a day etc.
    Yesterday he flew back and in the same day, althoug tired,he insisted that we meet. (we live 1 hour away)
    The date was great, we had fun, and he kissed me passionately several times, we held hands, walked me to the train station and said. 'we'll do this again real soon'
    Well, today for the first time he didnt write me a message until 19:00 and i think only because i was online.. he was online all day..
    he always wrote me 'morning, baby! how are you? xoxoxox or things like that.. Today he only wrote 'hope you're having a nice day'. I said thank you, you too! and that was all the conversation that we had today. it's like he got so much colder..and I dont understand why..after the date we had.
    Considering that i met him online, maybe he's dating other women..?
    But why would a men turn cold after he kisses you and hugs you and holds your hand?
    Thank you!

Maybe you didn't look like your pictures or something. Maybe he is dating others. You had one freaking date.

Have you ever thought to message him first, or does he have to initiate for you to talk to him? I can tell you, that gets old, and personally, I put a girl in the ****buddy bucket for a while, and start dating others if I think that's what's going on.

Maybe he is tired or didn't have the chance to ask things, after all you have had only 1 date so what else is he supposed to ask? The other possibility is that he was hoping for a fling but he didn't get what he wanted with your date. And definitely ask things yourself to him, it's quite boring if only 1 person is doing the effort to keep the conversation going.

Give it a few days then discuss it with him.

If he wouldn't have liked me, why did he kiss me and hold my hand? Thats what bothers me.. if you dont like a person on the first date, you dont kiss her and hug her, don't you? And im a really good kisser, so that can't be it.
    I know its too early to have dark thoughts, it's just that there is a huge difference between how we talked everyday and how we did today and dont know if thats just a coincidence that it was right after our date.
    Thank you for your answers..

Quote Originally Posted by Lucia View Post
    If he wouldn't have liked me, why did he kiss me and hold my hand? Thats what bothers me.. if you dont like a person on the first date, you dont kiss her and hug her, don't you? And im a really good kisser, so that can't be it.
    Haha.....you dont know guys very well do you?
    Last edited by surfhb2; 18-12-13 at 11:08 AM.