+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she said she loves me so much but I don't believe so

she said she loves me so much but I don't believe so

Hello my friends:
    I am Tim from Morocco, i have a good story to listen to, but i need a real brother and sister's answer,
    I got married to a moroccan girl living in france, she wanted to meet me after i came back from the states, because we knew each other in our childhoud, we met, we started liking and even loving each other, but what went wrong is this:
    I am a moroccan citizenship, i really loved this woman, so she asked me to apply for my Immigration papers to be able to live together, but after she got the papers from the embassy she didn't send them to me, no reason what so ever was claimed by her, so i kept that into my self, because i married this woman for herself not for her papers, I work online on many websites as affiliate, i make over 10k dollars a month, i started sending my cheques to her to deposit them into my acct, but somehow she started putting money into her acct saying that it is safer for me like that, i got mad but i didn't want to say someting bad to her to not break her heart, she started after that pushing me down, saying that i am not responsible etc, i gave all what i have, my love and my money, now for a year i haven't seen her, we talk on msn every day, she says she loves me, but when i ask my friends they tell me that is not love at all. She broke my heart hundreds of times by pushing me down, but now, i don't know what to do at all, i am really thinking of filing divorce, because i think love can be destroyed by distance, and i really think she is much better without me or she even has a BF with her and that is why she wanted me far away, i am lost, plz can somebody help!!!!!!!

She sounds like a gold digger to me. She just wants your money.
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

hi:
    I thank you for your response for either a negative or a positive answer, i appreciate that, because i am in need of advice,
    thank you,
    yours,

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah dude.

Gold digger.

She's manipulating you hardcore.

I vote for a divorce.