+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Says She Loves Me, Wants To Be Together!

Ex Says She Loves Me, Wants To Be Together!

Me and my ex broke up over 2 months ago and since then have been pretty firm no contact. We saw each other for the first time after we broke up about a week or two ago and didn't talk, but she called the next day and we did. We talked a few more times on the phone and this past Sunday we decided on meeting. We talked for hours and hugged and cuddled some and things got really confusing. She was really happy to see me and enjoyed meeting me. She has wrote me tons of emails since sunday and we have talked on the phone for a long time. Last night she told me she loved me, today things were pretty crazy becuase I was asking her about things and she didn't know the answers and said she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. I was fine with her answer and told her it was perfectly normal she couldn't make her mind up. She had to go into work so we got off. About an hour later she calls and all at once tells me she misses me, she loves me with all her heart and will forever, she wants to be with me, she doesn't want to lose me, she said she thinks she has pushed me away and doesn't want to do that, she thinks she tried convincing herself she wasn't in love with me when she was. This all took me by complete suprise but what made it really confusing is she said she just didn't want to be with me now. I told her it didn't make sense and she said she knew, but she had to get back to work and get off because she was hiding in the bathroom. We haven't talked since then, I'm confused, excited, scared, happy, wondering what to think or do? Should I call her, do I wait? Need advice asap please!
    What Doesn't Kill Us Makes Us Stronger!

I would say wait to call her. Let he continue to come to you and continue giving her space until she makes up her mind. It is all well and good that she loves you and doesn't want to lose you, but it is totally unfair for her to say these things and not want to commit.

SO, she needs to figure out where she is at and decide if she wants this relationship. What are you supposed to do, wait around for her forever while she makes up her mind??? No, I think that her realization that she loves you is good progress, now she needs to make a committment to you and you should hold out for nothing less. You don't want her back half way and have her continue to see other people. That is a compromise that you should not make, so I say wait her out.