+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I asked a girl out, but her boyfriend is someone I know

I asked a girl out, but her boyfriend is someone I know

Ok, so there's this girl I like that gets on my bus and train to school (I'm 15, she's 14). There is one small problem. Most of the people she talks to are my people who I've had quite a bad history with, but we get on better now. After talking to her a few times, I finally realised that I really liked her. She's funny, beautiful, smart, lovely personality, the list can go on.

After a few months I finally plucked up the courage to ask her out. The reply i got was quite unexpected. She said that she had a bf who knows me (more on that in a second) and that she knew everything about the history with my friends. I then asked her how and she replied that they all tell each other everything so she got the full history knowing my friends.
    Then she said that she hated a couple of them to which I agreed with her as they haven't been nice to me in the past. I then got a message to say that she hated me. I said that I'm not like them in anyway to which she replied wtaf. Then she said that she really hates me. I asked why and then she said basically you're a c**t and that she doesn't want to talk to me.

I'm not sure whether or not at that point her bf took over (as they have access to each others fb accounts) or she actually meant it.

As for her bf, there are no pictures of her with anyone, but some of her girls friends. Her relationship status is single and all of our mutual friends are either in a relationship with someone else, or single.

I'm still crazy for her and deeply care for her, but I just don't know that best way to approach this.

She tried to brush you off politely with a fictional boyfriend. When that didn't work she got rude. You need to move on.

Ya it was someone, maybe her brother, or one of his friends or she had some friends over. I don't think a young girl would use such language like that, she would have told you no I only see you as a friend. Next time you see her confirm what had happen and take it from there.

Tip: You don't ask someone out on a date via text, email or over the phone...you ask them in person...grow some balls dude or you will never get a GF. Confidence wins.