Please if anyone has a lot of spare time and can help me out Go to broken hearted forum and read "My pain of passion" and help me. I've gotten some advice but now I'm at a point where I feel very lonely and want to look up her pictures on facebook and i know that will heart-break me more but for some reason I burn to know how far she is in her new relationship... Man this is ****ing sickning... I fell in love with a whore and now I'm reaping the effects... I know one day I'll see her married with kids living in a trailer park with no college education and that cuts me very deep inside... I know what many will say. "Get out and do something" of course this is common sense. But the thing is i am a full time college student with a 3.5 GPA and I work part time Im seldom not busy but when its time for me to sit or sleep or check my emails or even during my busy times I get a sick feeling in my heart about her and feel so much anger. Someone help.. Please read my story for full understanding... Be warned though, its fairly long...