+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feeling lonely

Feeling lonely

Hey everyone I'm 19 years old currently going to college.

First off just want to say I am REALLY REALLY picky with girls. It's just the way I am I guess. I haven't been interested in a girl in well over a year now. And no girl has been interested in me. My last relationship ended terribly and well lets just say it left me scarred.

I am afraid of approaching girls now which I never was before and well my self confidence went in the plunger. I look at myself and I wonder how anyone can like me. I know I am too self critical but I can't help it.

And now I am feeling very lonely I want a relationship but I'm not interested in anyone and I am afraid to approach anyone.

ok so your really really picky about the girls you date although you look at yourself and think who can like me?!?

its no wonder your lonely.

drop your standards and you might actually meet someone nice, people spend their life lonely being too picky, im not saying you should settle for someone you dont really like, but if your expectations are too high then no one will be good enough for you.

and you need to build on self confidence. because when a man has no confidence you can spot it a mile off, and its so un-sexy.

mel2208 Guest
    I agree with "kiss with a fist"..You need to drop your high standards.....Maybe try to go out a little more with friends and dont stress too much about finding someone... Your confidence will prob build up in time... your only young and you have plenty of time to find someone you really like.