+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel like something is really wrong with my GF please i dont want to lose her

I feel like something is really wrong with my GF please i dont want to lose her

So my gurlfriend of who i just recently gone out with was quiet with me today she seemed happy but i felt like something was wrong with her so i ask her and she tells me that she would tell me later on the phone which im still waiting and I ask her if it was about us, she said "no dont worry i'll tell you later" and i ask her did u miss kuz i havent seen in her 3 days because she been with her gurls and she said "yes i miss you boo but i gotta go n i will call you later" and i feel like she is going to break up with me i dont know why but thats how i feel even though a week ago she told me she never felt so happy before after i gave her a kiss and did some romantic stuff for her and we seem to connect on a lot of things and can talk for days but i think about what she suffers in life and how She Has a really hard time Trustin ppl in her life like one of ex cheated her really bad so ever since she doesnt trust ppl like me dat quick and She Likes To take Things slow and She already seem happy when i met her kuz of her gurls but meanwhile i have been goin through so much in life like i have a busy life and sad most times but when im with her i feel really happy kuz she seems to help me a lot and Now I want to know what she might tell me later tonight on the phone because i feel scared kuz she going to say to break up kuz I really want her

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're black, or non-black but from an urban area.

One or the other.

I don't see any reason why she would want to break up with you. Is there one? If she likes to take things slow, just take it slow with her.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I think you're being a bit paranoid. Just wait and see what she has to say, but it doesn't sound like she wants to break up.

So i guess i was right she ended up breaking up with me because she doesn't want to be in relationships because of the stress. She wants to stay in the friend zone but she really likes me so that's what kill hers of being confused. It must a trust thing because i ask her and she was like "well after that boy its just i dont want to go through all that stress even thought you seem different" What really suck is i really like her she stays on my mind like i really want to be with her is there any chance she will want to go back out??????????

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, don't be her friend.

She'll come begging eventually.

hey Frasbee what do you mean by that like not being her friend cause she told me "dont be a stranger please you betta be there fo me as a friend lol" i really like her cause i havent been in tough position before and she the first that actually understand where i come from but please going on frasbee about this begging?

No begging. It's unattractive.

What's all this "stress" she's complaining about?
    Spammer Spanker

stax, i really would like to know some history.
    How long u know this girl before became bf/gf?
    And how long does it lasted before she became silent...and eventually decided...
    Sorry to bring this up, but i feel like i wanna know.
    It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love, much less to find someone who loves u as much.
    When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

its hard to stay friends with someone that can't decide what they really want. give her some alone time. let her know you're there for her, but DON'T call her constantly to ask how she is. it'll only make it harder for the both of you, since you still really like you, and she's unsure of where she's at. be careful, you don't want to end up being the 'rebound guy'. she's vulnerable at the moment. don't hold on to it too close, cos she may move on, and you may be missing out on other potential relationships.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."