+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New School

New School

Here goes,

I just transferred to a new school and I'm still trying to adjust. On my second day in school I saw this very B-E-A-UTIFUL girl, as usual i did my research before i make my move i.e: find out where she hangs out at lunch, what kind of group she hangs around with. Now on my third day i found out a lot, I found out that she has a BOYFRIEND a very UGLY one, even a fellow new student (friend) agrees with me he even gave him a nickname "the horse". Now heres the interesting part, i told myself to just forget about her and wait till they break up, but as the days go by i started to notice that she likes me, for example there was one time the bell rang, i saw her walking really fast like she was in a hurry, I followed her from a distance, for some reason she looked over her shoulder and saw me, she awkwardly stops and checks the bulletin board on the side of the hallway and asoon as i walked pass her she started walking next to me but this time really slow and she "pretended" she was reading a book. What should i do? should i approach her and start a convo or just wait till she breaks up with her BF?

Some on this message board will tell you to have at it. Ruin that relationship. They aren't married so they surely don't deserve a shot to make it work.

I, on the other hand, am going to tell you to let it go. She's taken, so don't approach her. It's disrespectful to the relationship. And if she's the type to flirt around or break up with another guy for you, why would you want her anyways? Because she's dating an ugly guy? Trust me, you aren't the best looking person at that school. Proceed with caution.

i wouldn't make this into a huge predicament. high school relationships rarely go past high school anyway. if you're in a new school the last thing you need to do is be worrying about a girl after being there for only three days. focus on making more friends and getting comfortable at the school. high school girls are good at being flakey in relationships so i wouldn't put all of my eggs into her basket seriously. just have fun.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol