+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guy at school

Guy at school

There is a guy at my school. We spent the entire fall flirting, and this one night there was a party at the school, and we ended up having sex.
    We don't bump in to eachother that often and didn't before either. He has however kept touching me when we do, like on the arm or shoulder, and he sends me an sms every now and then.
    I'm not sure what his thoughts are of me at all.
    I also think that I have come across as uninterested. I accidentely closed a door in his face when he was running after me, instead of holding it up for him (stupid me!!!)

Anyway, just curious as to what you all would think about this. Is he interested at all?

Why don't you ask him?

He might be interested, then again he might be interested in seeing if you'll just sleep with him again. I agree with Spring Haze here. Why don't you ask him?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    He might be interested, then again he might be interested in seeing if you'll just sleep with him again. I agree with Spring Haze here. Why don't you ask him?
    I know, and that's the part that I'm not sure of. Because I know he's interested, but I'm not sure what he's interested in exactly.

And asking him? No, I'm not gonna do that...

Quote Originally Posted by oxygenidia View Post
    Why not? You'll ask random internet people what he's thinking, but the ultimate source of that information you won't hit up?

Embarassed, scared, or just chicken?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Why not? You'll ask random internet people what he's thinking, but the ultimate source of that information you won't hit up?

Embarassed, scared, or just chicken?
    I don't think that guys like it when you ask them that. It's to direct and would probably make him uncomfortable.

I don't think that guys like it when you ask them that. It's to direct and would probably make him uncomfortable.
    OK, I'm a guy and I just gave you this advice. So, you don't think, or I don't know. Which do you think it is?

why are you here? why are you asking stupid questions? people like this are such an insult to my intelligence, argh
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I know, and that's the part that I'm not sure of. Because I know he's interested, but I'm not sure what he's interested in exactly.

You had sex with him but can't talk to him?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

i guess she is more comfortable opening her legs, then her mouth
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i guess she is more comfortable opening her legs, then her mouth
    Now that ...is harsh indignant - Do u know how old she is? could be just inexperienced with guys.

As for u oxy well it sounds to me like he's just shy and uncomfortable. The things sound like the sort of things I'd do if I was unsure of the situation , and also felt awkward. start speaking to him more and make an effort - if u can read people then u can probably tell by his reaction whether it makes him genuinely happy or its just pure lust
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Quote Originally Posted by gartlas View Post
    Now that ...is harsh indignant - Do u know how old she is? could be just inexperienced with guys.

As for u oxy well it sounds to me like he's just shy and uncomfortable. The things sound like the sort of things I'd do if I was unsure of the situation , and also felt awkward. start speaking to him more and make an effort - if u can read people then u can probably tell by his reaction whether it makes him genuinely happy or its just pure lust
    It's the truth is it not? Indignant merely stated an observation. Is there a particular reason you take offense of this observation?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Damn, great job at being a one night piece of ass.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    why are you here? why are you asking stupid questions? people like this are such an insult to my intelligence, argh
    People like this? Please tell me more about what kind of person you think I am, it's interesting that you can tell from a short post...
    Maybe you're such a bitch because you never get to spread your legs for guys yourself

From some of the comments here I can just assume that you think I'm a silly slut for sleeping with a guy at a party and then be stupid enough to wonder if he's interested? Well, that's an oldfashioned view on men and women I think.

I don't regret having sex with him and I would totally do it again. Any guy who would think less of me for sleeping with him that soon would not be my kind of guy anyway.

Any guy who would think less of me for sleeping with him that soon would not be my kind of guy anyway.
    Apparently he was cause he slept with you. You need to learn more about men.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast