+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice on tackling this unique situation

Need advice on tackling this unique situation

hey guys i need some real help into this i am not able to deal with.
    the girl i like has unfortunately flunked in 1 of the subjects in Engineering. the problem is that she now says that she cant call me or meet me as she wants to concentrate on her academics, i am even ok with that, but the thing that scares me is that she is asking me to move on, its like she cant be in contact much unless and until she clears her subject along with her 3rd semester which is like 6 months away. i am really confused with her talks like asking me to move on and even saying that she likes me and saying that she cant commit me anything right now as anything might happen tomorrow. she heard her dad talking that her dad likes this guy for her, she used to tell its indeed stupid to marry like that but now she is like u may never know. this feeling of her going away frm me is really killing me and i really like her a lot. this is the first time i am in love.

some background information :
    this girl was with a guy who happens to be my best friend who later broke up. then we met up somehow as if it was meant to be and started meeting up regularly until i proposed her when i was drunk !! she said that the proposal was special somehow and she actually liked it. she told all her secrets about everything in her life to me and i am the only guy who happens to know everything. she then committed to me that she liked being with me and that she was so hurt and scared by her first break up that she did not want to lose me, yes after that we both pretty much made a deal that to be on a safer side we will build our relationship stronger step by step beginning by being good friends and gradually after understanding each other we will go into a relationship when our life is set. now later the said thing above happened. after the results dilemma she says she has very much lost trust in everything, even on her own parents. right now we can meet and even talk regularly but she wont do so because she is worried about her academics and thats the only thing that is going to make her happy. its not a question about talking to me she has stopped talking to other girls/ boys.
    Last edited by excentric; 31-07-09 at 09:25 PM.