Hi guys. This is my very first post, so I hope I have put it in the right section.
I would really love some feedback and advice as I am feeling really depressed at the moment

I met this guy a few months ago who I have come to actually fall in love with. We get along so well and in the first few weeks of knowing each other we made out and cuddled and held hands, but that was just a one off.

I'm a really, really shy guy and wanted to confess my feelings to him but wasn't sure if he felt the same, so I didn't (big mistake!). There would be flirtatious moments between us, and it was cute.
So a couple of weeks ago I decided I was going to tell him how much I had fallen for him. But right before I did, he was making out with another guy who is now his boyfriend. I was so shattered and upset! I asked him the following day if he had feelings for me but he said he only sees me as a friend and nothing more.

I am feeling really depressed as I have fallen head over heels for this amazing guy, but I was far too shy and took too long to make a move, and now he has a boyfriend. We're still friends and things haven't changed for him, but they have for me We don't hang out anymore, though, because he is always with his boyfriend who he loves very much.
I thought I was beginning to move on, but I bumped into him last night at a bar in the city and saw them snuggling up with one another and it brought back those memories of them making out in front of me and I got depressed again. How exactly can I move on from this?