+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is squirting just a myth?

Is squirting just a myth?

My roomate told me about female ejaculation or squirting. He says all girls have the ability to do it, he's made lots of girls squirt. He says it occurs during a super intense orgasm.
    My girl and I have been having sex for years and she has yes to do it once. She has had plenty of orgasms, in fact she says she's the only one in her group of friends who can have one during vaginal sex. She gets very wet after an orgasm but she hasn't squirt yet. I'm feeling insecure because I've never given her such an orgasm. What am I doing wrong? Are there any tricks that I could try to get her to squirt or is it just a myth?

Its not a myth-all girls are capable of squirting.

There is an area inside her vagina called the "g-spot" It is about 2 inches inside on the upper wall. It feels different to the rest of the vagina-shaped like a hazel nut and kinda feels like the roof of your mouth.

It takes practice so be patient. It took me and my bf about 6 months to figure it out properly coz it feels uncomfortable at first. It makes it feel like she needs to go to the toilet and it takes awhile to get used to the stimulation for that feeling to go away.

You should start off by introducing g-spot stimulation to oral sex. And be very gentle the first 10 times or so.

Don't expect results yet-you might have to train her body to respond to the stimulation.And don't tell her what your trying to do-that just makes it harder to achieve.

I have had g-spot orgasms with and without squirting. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't and it is really intense each time. So work on trying to give her the intense orgasm and don't feel bad if she doesn't squirt.

Also try different things at once. It involves multi-tasking. Using one hand to stimulate the g-spot, mouth and tongue on the clit and other hand playing with her nipples.

Also women can squirt without having an orgasm example during doggy style sex.. If she squirts-don't presume she had an orgasm. You will know if she orgasms coz it is quite intense.

Don't feel bad or insecure that it didn't happen. Its not something that "just happens". You have to make it happen and most men don't know how to do it unless they research it.

You are doing better than lots of men. Ive heard of women who are married 20 years who have never had an orgasm with their husband. Crazy right? No wonder didos etc are so popular lol but you obviously make a big effort to ensure she enjoys it as much as you do and your not doing anything wrong.

So relax, enjoy it, explore her body and figure out what else she likes. There are loads of things to try and perfect nipple orgasms, g-spot, full body etc...

Just aim to get the g-spot right for now and once you have perfected that you can move onto trying something else
    Last edited by michelle23; 15-03-13 at 09:39 PM.

what? squirting isn't orgasm?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

No, its not a myth. Im a dancer and I make myself squirt sometimes during my acts. Im at the King of Diamonds in Miami and its top knotch so your going to get a good show so take my word its true. But like Michelle said, it takes practice. I notice some people get confused with skeeting and squirting. Skeeting is when your really horny and you have an cum and its super wet almost like u wet urself but its really just fluid. Sometimes I dont even have to cum to skeet if Im really turned up. Squirting is more like a splash and you have to know how to work your vaginal muscles. Do a lot of foreplay, prime that pu$$! with your tongue or whatever, get that clit stimulated most importantly when you finger her you should make sure you are fingering the right spot, you should feel the flesh swelling up if your doing it right just ready to bust and squirt it everywhere. Practice Practice Practice!

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    what? squirting isn't orgasm?
    Heh, here we go.

Lol, I learned something today.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Is it true that squirting orgasms feels much better?
    Last edited by pcmaster; 15-03-13 at 10:53 PM.

yes 100 times better. clit orgasm lasts about 10-15 seconds. g-spot is up to 2 minutes, way more intense and can have multiple orgasms if you keep going.

The g-spot is real?

Someone should make some room in their mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    The g-spot is real?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Spot

So it IS real...which means it's likely that Bigfoot is too.

haha most my friends have squirted (or at least they say they have) its a lot more real than you think.

actually they think that was the main type of orgasm before humans started doing missionary sex but now most women are clit dependent so the g-spot is dormant and you have to re-activate it.

Oh great, now sex is complicated. It might take my coordinates to find this g-spot..Jesus, I think finding the source of the Nile was easier than finding this "g-spot."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast