+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why did he do this? did he actually care? help

Livelaughlove17 Guest

why did he do this? did he actually care? help

This guy and I dated for a months. He broke up with me because he "thinks its best he ships out single." he's 18. I know that he's becoming more and more stressed about shipping out. We broke up a month ago and about a week ago he met this other girl and they are now talking, but not dating. This is how it was between us...

1. Talk for a month before dating or becoming intimate
    2. It took him 3 weeks to kiss me.
    3.we did stuff, only because I made the first moves.
    4. He met my family and took me out to dinner a few times.
    5. Never pressured me to do anything, seemed to just enjoy my company.
    6. Would always randomly kiss me on the head or just hug me
    7. Seemed upset after our breakup, like he didn't want to do it, he just had to. Now it's like I don't exist (sometimes he will awkwardly look at me.)
    8. He called me "crazy" to his guy friends cause I texted him asking how he was (maybe to make him look big..?)
    9. He has a history of cheating, I know he didn't cheat on me for a fact.
    10. he knew i wouldve had sex soon, and still chose to end it. i feel like most guy would wait til you out out THEN end it..but idk
    This is how it is between him and the other girl..
    1. 3 year difference (18 and 21)
    2. Known her for a week and already sends her hearts and they "have sex all the time" (not even technically dating yet)
    3. Always talks about how hot she is.
    4. Made his profile picture a pic of them together
    5. He talked about "hitting it and quitting it" a few days ago, but he didn't specify with whom.
    6. Apparently shes a slut, but I don't know her so it's not definite.

Did he like me, and just get scared of a serious relationship? Why did he do this?
    do you think he atually likes the new girl?
    Any input is helpful. I'm pretty upset and I don't understand why he's doing this. its really upsetting me, i fell hard for this guy..
    Last edited by Livelaughlove17; 19-04-12 at 07:21 AM.

You didn't shell out so he went and found a for sure thing.

Tip: guys will do all the right things and say all the right things just to get sex.....his time was running out and needed to get some now.

8. He called me "crazy" to his guy friends cause I texted him asking how he was (maybe to make him look big..?)
    I'd say he called you crazy because you are crazy. This is about the 8th thread you've started about this guy. He does not like you. Leave him the eff alone and stop stalking him and stop asking questions about him.

If he wanted to be with you, he would not (try his best to) get rid of you before shipping out.

BTW it's time to stop torturing yourself over this and get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I'd say he called you crazy because you are crazy. This is about the 8th thread you've started about this guy. He does not like you. Leave him the eff alone and stop stalking him and stop asking questions about him.

If he wanted to be with you, he would not (try his best) to get rid of you before shipping out.

... lolzz ...

That's a great substitute for the original, Smackie.

Livelaughlove17 Guest
    i dont stalk him. hes the one who stares at me lol. but thanks anyways.. not.

Livelaughlove17 Guest
    i still love him and he betrayed me. kinda tough to get over something like that.

Here's a quarter for your trouble.

He stares at you because you scare him and he needs to keep an eye on you in case you do something crazy.

Livelaughlove17 Guest
    i havent even talked to him exccept that one time and i asked how he was doing. how in the world is that crazy? i was being nice in letting him know im not mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Here's a quarter for your trouble.

He stares at you because you scare him and he needs to keep an eye on you in case you do something crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Livelaughlove17 View Post
    i havent even talked to him exccept that one time and i asked how he was doing. how in the world is that crazy? i was being nice in letting him know im not mad.
    He wants you to walk away and like Wake up said leave him the effing alone.

Livelaughlove17 Guest
    i have left him alone other than that. i act like he doesnt exist. he has no reason to hate me.

Quote Originally Posted by Livelaughlove17 View Post
    The very simple fact that you can't let this go. That you have to keep asking questions about him, that you can't just accept that he doesn't want to be with you, and that you keep making some kind of reason up in your head that he likes you when he clearly does not ~ is what makes you get the reputation of being crazy.

You're finding all these things out about him, who he is seeing, who he is ****ing someway and if it's not by stalking him, his social networking sites or asking mutual friends then how do you know so much about what he is up to?

Your very post makes you look crazy or somehow obsessed. Obsession is being crazy.

Hows that for a bowl full of bridge porridge for you?

Livelaughlove17 Guest
    i dont want to hear all the stuff hes doing, i hear about it because word travels in high school. if he never liked me like you say he didnt, whyd he act like it? you are the expert...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast