+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he still care about me at all and if not how do i get over him???!!

Does he still care about me at all and if not how do i get over him???!!

im totally new to this, so dont really no how much detail to go into, so here goes....

so there was this guy and we were dating on off for nearly a year and a half, but it never got totally serious and i got to the stage where i didnt want to muck around anymore, coz it was just not good for me emotionally - it hurt too bad wen he didnt call or text. so i ended stuff in early may, to have him tell me that actually he did want to be together and that he seriosuly liked me and wanted me, but i

sed it was too late coz if he screwed up this time i wudnt want anything to do with him (total lie but was meant to scare him into action). so obviously he mucked up again, right in the middle of my final year exams as well which was ****, so i kept to my word and didnt want anything from him. for the rest of the semester, everytime i saw him i wud get a barrage of text messages begging me to talk to him, apologising for everything and telling me how much he missed me but i refused to talk and everything coz i didnt want stuff to go back to how it was. then i go abroad for a month on a charity project and log onto the computer to find a message from a girl who i no he is frends with, and who has been in love with him for the last 2 years, telling me they are toegther now and to stay away - total news to me and obviously i was devastated!!! i mean i still cant believe that she cud be so cruel as to do that in the 1st place, especially knowing i wud be abroad and also having never ever been hurt by me the thing is i no i rejected him and everything and he has every right to jump into a relationship with her (something that upsets me i think coz he never seemed to really want it with me), but i saw him out last week and he was acting like everything was the same as it always has been, then has invited me to his house by both text and msn and initiated a very suggestive msn conversation, all the while knowing that i know about his gf!!!

i want to get over the guy but i just dont no how wen hes still trying it on and isnt just leaving me alone. i feel pissed off that he jumped into this relationship so quickly, having been literally a week previously still begging me to get back with him - wat happened and how do i stop feeling like utter crap over someone who is clearly not a good person??!! and why did he have to start dating her so soon - can feelings really just change so much in the space of 3 weeks??!! and if they have how can i get over him and move on??!! please help coz right now all i wanna do is cry over how stupid ive been.

Look. I'm a guy. I'd never do that. The dude was a jerk, he'll always be a jerk, nothing will change. He'll just break your heart like most guys do and you'll never get over it. Don't do it. That's just my opinion. Take it and do whatever you want with it, lol

I'm a girl, so I don't know if I should reply, but... isn't it possible that this girl who's been in love with him for so long, and in your shadow, lied as soon as you went away? I mean, let's face it, were both girls, and I'm sure we both know, girls can be devious and wicked and are usually out to get one another.

Well, forget him and hook with someone else

Im a girl too and im probably not good at advice but like everyone is saying i think he isnt a very nice person. It sounds like he dont know wot he wants and hes breaking ur heart whilst trying to decide. Go get some1 else hun. No1 needs sum1 like that in their live

i personally think the other girl could be lying to you just to try to keep you away...im a guy btw.

but to stop sweating the small stuff, i think just finding another guy is better. i know as a guy that there are so many guys that would want a nice girlfriend and would never hurt that certain girl, yet they happen to be overlooked because they are sometimes not the "alpha dogs" of groups.

but yeah, your better off without him and in my humble opinion, i think deep down he's a little insecure if he needs to play around so he can prove to himself that he's a "man" lol. find a better guy!

And do something really mean and embarassing to him, it'll make you feel better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

I Know strong feeligs can be developed in 3 weeks but I don't hink they can just change or go away that quickly. He is playing with you. I have a brother like that and I hate him for it cause I see it for what it truely is but he plays it off in front of you possible faking his feelings and telling you what you want to hear just to keep you around. The best way to be rid of your feelings for someone is to find someone else worth inversting the same feelings in. not a rebound. just starting over.