+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does he still care about me at all and if not how do i get over him??!!

does he still care about me at all and if not how do i get over him??!!

im totally new to this, so dont really no how much detail to go into, so here goes....

so there was this guy and we were dating on off for nearly a year and a half, but it never got totally serious and i got to the stage where i didnt want to muck around anymore, coz it was just not good for me emotionally - it hurt too bad wen he didnt call or text. so i ended stuff in early may, to have him tell me that actually he did want to be together and that he seriosuly liked me and wanted me, but i

sed it was too late coz if he screwed up this time i wudnt want anything to do with him (total lie but was meant to scare him into action). so obviously he mucked up again, right in the middle of my final year exams as well which was ****, so i kept to my word and didnt want anything from him. for the rest of the semester, everytime i saw him i wud get a barrage of text messages begging me to talk to him, apologising for everything and telling me how much he missed me but i refused to talk and everything coz i didnt want stuff to go back to how it was. then i go abroad for a month on a charity project and log onto the computer to find a message from a girl who i no he is frends with, and who has been in love with him for the last 2 years, telling me they are toegther now and to stay away - total news to me and obviously i was devastated!!! i mean i still cant believe that she cud be so cruel as to do that in the 1st place, especially knowing i wud be abroad and also having never ever been hurt by me the thing is i no i rejected him and everything and he has every right to jump into a relationship with her (something that upsets me i think coz he never seemed to really want it with me), but i saw him out last week and he was acting like everything was the same as it always has been, then has invited me to his house by both text and msn and initiated a very suggestive msn conversation, all the while knowing that i know about his gf!!!

i want to get over the guy but i just dont no how wen hes still trying it on and isnt just leaving me alone. i feel pissed off that he jumped into this relationship so quickly, having been literally a week previously still begging me to get back with him - wat happened and how do i stop feeling like utter crap over someone who is clearly not a good person??!! and why did he have to start dating her so soon - can feelings really just change so much in the space of 3 weeks??!! and if they have how can i get over him and move on??!! please help coz right now all i wanna do is cry over how stupid ive been.

Ugh- he's an emotionally irresponsible used dick salesman. Treat the whole situation the same way you would if you knew somebody scammed you for money. Think of him as a lowlife, possibly someone without a properly functioning conscience, and just be firm with yourself.

Every time he starts sounding good to you, just remind yourself that he's a scam artist. He sounds like he just wants what he can't have.
    Spammer Spanker

Hi there,
    After reading what you have wrote, i can see where your coming from. If you can point out all these fault in the relationship i am sure you have enough reason to decide whether he is right for you or not. Whether you decide to give him another chance or not you must take into consideration the consequence you'll be facing once you make your choice. If you decide to give another chance, the worst scenario is that the same thing will happen. On the other hand, moving on means you don't have to put up with him and might even find someone better. In your case, he would still be bugging you with the msg and phone call. My best advice/opinion is that you confront him, ignoring/avoiding him won't do him or you any good. Just remember one thing though if you do confront him, don't fall in for his sweet words. Most guy are good at that. Like i said this is only my opinion, how you see it may be totally different. Best of wish, hope things work out. I'll drop by to see how your doing after a while. Bye.