+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did he really care about me..?? Help:(

Livelaughlove17 Guest

Did he really care about me..?? Help:(

My ex and I broke up after 2 months. We broke up because he is shipping out soon. When we broke up he said "you're a great girl and I had feelings I just need to be single when I leave for the military." in our relationship it was pretty much me 24/7 we never stopped talking. He would say things like "you complete me" and "you're the best thing thats ever happened to me" about 2 weeks before the breakup he got kind of distant. Then he ended it, and didn't really want to talk about it. When my friend talked to him about it he seemed upset; like he didn't wanna do it, he just had to. When I see him at school he acts like I don't exist. I figured he was just trying to get over his feelings for me..? He never asked for sex, he never pressured me into doing anything. He said he would do anything for me. It's just weird that it's like he went from 100 mph to 0 that fast... Do you guys think he really cared? Any input at all is welcome. Thanks! (:

I believe he was truthful about his feelings. But since he knows he was leaving ..he wanted to keep distance from you. Thays how I see it.

Sure he cared. Now he's busy in a different mindset. Sometimes guys get in a relationship when they aren't ready and it's all wrong. But you deserve love and many other men are out there and if you try you can find someone else who will care for you.... better and longer.