+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is She Rebounding?

Is She Rebounding?

Those who read my earlier post knew how much of a challenge it was for me to get the courage to get intimate with this girl because I wasn't sure. I finally layed the kiss and we fooled around a bit and things are going well.
    However, she tries to hint at me what my intentions are "ie. are we dating still or boyfriend/girlfriend" this topic makes me anxious cause I feel like a child discussing it I think its just a mutual understanding that doesn't need to be discussed. I told her what she has to hear "yea your my GF" and she acknowledged the same". We talked a bit about past relationships and she mentioned that she had 1 that last 2.5 years and occasionally her EX calls her but she doesn't answer etc.

We were out the other night and that song from D.H.T "Listen to ur heart" came on and she told me to turn it off , she didnt want a slow song. I was startled and figured "rebound central". Or it reminds her of her EX. One minute she wants me and wants commitment / exclusivity. I give it to her and then she doesn't return txt messages or calls me at 11:00pm to talk all night with no communication during the day. Its wierd. But I am distant as well because the more I hound the more she pulls away kinda.

Am I over-analyzing? ... I mean if she technically is my GF after a dozen dates etc I need to know she aint in love with some next dude. I recently ended a 5 year relationship and I don't mention any of that to her, nor does it effect me when I am with her.

Is she playing games, do girls like to be chased ... I been more low key but now chasing her seems it doesn't work. When I pull back a bit she wants me more.

Advice is appreciated as always!

Thanks!

Some girls need to know where the relationship is. You know what they say about when you assume! I wouldn't think she was on a rebound just because she had you change a song? Maybe she doesn't like that song or wasn't in the mood for a slow song, like she said. Does she give a reason for not returning txt messages? She might get busy during the day and calls at night to talk and since she went all day without talking to you she has a lot to catch up on. I don't know, ask her why she calls so late if you don't want her calling at that time. She is probably just being cautious about this relationship just like you are.

Tone Guest
    It's a gay song. I'd want it off too.

Wow dude you are (I'm sorry) but you are dumb. Because your girlfriend asks you to turn a song off you think it means she's thinking of her EX BOYFRIEND?

Grow up.

ahahahahahahaha!!

Quote Originally Posted by poweredbuyer
    Am I over-analyzing?
    Thanks!
    Yes.

Tone Guest
    God, I want to punch him in his face.

lol be nice Tone!

Do it Tone! Show us what you're made of
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

hahahahahahahahaha

whoa - lots of testosterone on this thread!! Why don't you just dazzle us with the sight of your muscles instead, Tone...

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    whoa - lots of testosterone on this thread!! Why don't you just dazzle us with the sight of your muscles instead, Tone...
    We dont need that. We need blood.
    *It'll probably be Tone's Blood when poweredbuyer kicks his ass*
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Yes, I agree with shh! show us your muscles.

Tone,

Your a jackazz ... she mentioned her EX quite a few times since thats why I get the rebound impression. As for punching me in the face... I hope you feel better that you killed this thread after someone is simply asking for advice from experienced people. You on the other hand need a new hobby then comin on this forum and bashing threads or people. I highly doubt a looser like you would be capable of throwing a punch. But since you feel cool in the "loveforum cyber world" I will let you have your moment with no rebutal until u dwindle back into your pathetic life.

Quote Originally Posted by poweredbuyer
    Tone,

Your a jackazz ... she mentioned her EX quite a few times since thats why I get the rebound impression. As for punching me in the face... I hope you feel better that you killed this thread after someone is simply asking for advice from experienced people. You on the other hand need a new hobby then comin on this forum and bashing threads or people. I highly doubt a looser like you would be capable of throwing a punch. But since you feel cool in the "loveforum cyber world" I will let you have your moment with no rebutal until u dwindle back into your pathetic life.
    Um, that sounded like a rebutal.

Tone Guest
    I do feel much better, at your expense, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    We dont need that. We need blood.
    *It'll probably be Tone's Blood when poweredbuyer kicks his ass*
    Tone does not get his ass kicked.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha, I can't believe I missed this thread... LOL
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast