( I also posted this on the Ask females section. )

Hello, Readers.

My name is Russel and I'm 18 years old.

About a year ago, I started seeing a girl I had know for about three and a half years. Everything went well. Exceptionally well.
Would would spend our evenings singing to Rocky horror picture show; hanging with the gang and party-n. It was great.
All in all, we had a big argument, were unable to sort things out, due to the added stress of Gossip in high-school (not really an excuse i know...) and stopped seeing each other completely.

I got out of an 8 month relationship nearly 3 weeks ago. I spent the first six months of the relationship in the "I"m so happy/This is awesome!/where has this been this whole time" Stage. She treated me very very well. I also had good relationships with her family members. We broke up due, to us realizing; that it really wasn't fun anymore. We were both starting University, and that we really had nothing in common.

The last little while (maybe 1-2 weeks prior to my relationship ending) I started talking to my previous partner, Kelsey.
We spent a good amount of time talking, and repaired out old friendship to a great new starting point.

We've been watching movies together and just hanging out. We start cuddling about halfway through the movie... but it's more of just leaning on each other kind of cuddle; sometimes just a hand on each others lap, even holding hands.

I kissed her... about a week ago.

She's fairly religious, so monthly she goes to this Church gathering Called Illuminate. No one her friends enjoy going. So seeing it as a chance to spend time with her, I offered to go. We had a great time. we were singing, dancing, etc. We saw paranormal Activity 2 afterwords, and I screamed like a little girl.

Tonight, (it's 5:19 am atm)
We watched the cartoon Disney movie. "Hercules"
We're both mythology fans, and we both found it hilarious how cute the movie was, and at the same time; how Disney destroyed the actual myth. The night ended with us talking upstairs, in the face-to-face kind of manner, roughly 10-15 inches apart. We were fiddling with our hands, playing with each others sleeves etc. We were having fun. She put her arms around my neck, like she would to slow dance; and hugged me. A pretty long hug too.

Upon saying goodbye at around 3 am, I was offered a ride. Seeing that she was extremely tired and the road conditions were horrible; I refused to let her drive me. She lives roughly 5k away from me. (Following roads.) And I decided to walk. ( My license has been revoked... Heart Surgery)

I kissed her on the neck during a hug. She seemed okay with it, and started getting ready for bed. While getting my snow gear on. (there's 3 feet of it outside) Me and her were texting. At one point I actually apologized for the kiss on the neck.

Right before I hopped out the door, to begin my endeavor. I asked her for another goodbye hug. THIS TIME... I went for the lips. (Really wasn't thinking) I ended up getting her cheek. Although she smiled as if she was flattered.

I really enjoy her company, and possess very strong emotions for her. I don't quite love her exactly.

THIS is not my dilemma.

She is "Seeing" another guy (not dating, but seeing. (Says she is confused about it, just as much as I am)). His name is Shaun, I don't know him... at all. I'm not really jealous. but I'm really not sure what to do with what i have for her.

I hear from her friends that she is REALLY into this guy.

Do I back-off, and see if she follows? OR what? Please Help. THANKS!!!!