+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Angry men

Angry men

When men react badly why do you think they can’t hold their temper? and why do men beat women? Is it testosterone? Why do some men need that control? Look at that fritzl guy and the abuse he put his daughter thru? Where is it from? What can be the excuse, no offense men here, but statistically more men beat their partners than women, why is that? Have you ever felt like beating the crap outta women guys? Did you stop yourself and what stopped you?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think most guys would love to beat women up, but fear stops them, especially here in US. Russian women have it worse. I have a coworker who thinks he's all that, who was used to abusing his women. one day when his wife was a week away from giving birth he started yelling at her and pushed her hard, she fell to the floor, left him, went back to her parents. Her family called the police. He spent some time in jail and now is afraid to hit women again. ta da!
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

WHAT?!? Most men would like to beat women up? I completely, 100000% resent that claim, because these days that is the only thing that makes me angry. Any man that would touch a woman, I would take him and castrate him on the spot, and I would chop his hands off. I cannot, and never will respect any man that would hit a woman. Abuse is the only thing that makes me angry these days. Just because some asshole does a sick thing like that, doesn't mean that every man likes to hit women. There are sicko's in this world and that is the bottom line.. And saying that most men would love to hit a woman, I take huge offense to that. Don't bunch everybody in with men who should be shot in the head and thrown in the dumpster, thank you.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There was a study I watched on discovery that showed that male toddlers are more likely to react violently when separated from their mothers. It's instinct for them to attempt to overcome barriers through crying, walking, or hitting.

Girls on the other hand were more likely to sit and cry.

EDIT: Oh, and I wouldn't need to be physically violent, I'm a pro at emotional abuse.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i've noticed that most pre-school boys are a lot more violent than girls as well.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
    WHAT?!? Most men would like to beat women up? I completely, 100000% resent that claim, because these days that is the only thing that makes me angry. Any man that would touch a woman, I would take him and castrate him on the spot, and I would chop his hands off. I cannot, and never will respect any man that would hit a woman. Abuse is the only thing that makes me angry these days. Just because some asshole does a sick thing like that, doesn't mean that every man likes to hit women. There are sicko's in this world and that is the bottom line.. And saying that most men would love to hit a woman, I take huge offense to that. Don't bunch everybody in with men who should be shot in the head and thrown in the dumpster, thank you.
    are you a guy?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Guys that beat women should be beaten themselves until they can no longer beat women

Yes, I'm a guy, and I do not beat up, or think about beating up women. And I also don't say that I want to beat up women just to get a rise out of people. I have a better imagination than to spew BS like that, and categorize everybody with one offensive claim. So don't tell me that every guy wants to beat up women. Some guys are raised to love and respect women. I love and respect every single woman that I know. And I would sooner shoot myself in the face with a shotgun than touch a woman in a violent way.

I'm sure it's hormonal. Pretty soon, the government will start spraying metropolitan areas with estrogen and all the men will stop being so scary, the pregnancy rate will drop dramatically and Ben & Jerry's sales will skyrocket.
    Spammer Spanker

anom, don't you ever get mad with one? what stops you from following thru? was it your parents, was it you knew it was wrong or was it you were afraid of the consequences?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
    Yes, I'm a guy, and I do not beat up, or think about beating up women. And I also don't say that I want to beat up women just to get a rise out of people. I have a better imagination than to spew BS like that, and categorize everybody with one offensive claim. So don't tell me that every guy wants to beat up women. Some guys are raised to love and respect women. I love and respect every single woman that I know. And I would sooner shoot myself in the face with a shotgun than touch a woman in a violent way.
    how old are you? ever had a relationship?

i remember both my brothers had anger with me (both adults at this stage), one brother grabbed me in a headlock and sqweezed as hard as he could before letting go at the last minute, i remember my other brother pushing me on the ground in serious anger and ready to pounce and threw a chair accross the room ready to go for me but i got away, i remember my younger brother smashed 'unbreakable' thick glass to get into where i had locked myself into and my dad too (different occasion and not coz he was angry at me), my uncle was ready to punch me before i made a run for it....these are normal people who never really managed to hurt me badly but could have if they hadn't stopped themselves....and yes i am extremely annoying but only in the verbal way, never violently
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 20-03-09 at 04:09 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i remember both my brothers had anger with me, one brother grabbed me in a headlock and sqweezed as hard as he could before letting go at the last minute, i remember my other brother pushing me on the ground in serious anger and ready to pounce and threw a chair accross the room ready to go for me but i got away, i remember my younger brother smashed 'unbreakable' thick glass to get into where i had locked myself into and my dad too, my uncle was ready to punch me before i made a run for it....these are normal people who never really managed to hurt me badly but could have if they hadn't stopped themselves....and yes i am extremely annoying but only in the verbal way but never violently
    Sounds like you deserved it.

I am a guy, and I did once hit a girl... in Kindergarten... for cutting in front of me in the line to go to recess.

but my point is that all the women in my life have never attempted to go for me no matter how annoying i've been????why?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast