+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help asap!

help asap!

so i posted on here yesterday asking for advice because, long story short, i had a bf for 2 years, we broke up and a year later i went to mexico in march with a guy that became my new bf but didnt become this until june, and 2 months before june, april, my ex was leaving for a different country so we had goodbye sex and it was closure and it made me feel better about things.also march was the first time my new bf and i hooked up, but i hooked up with someone else on the trip and my new bf found out and went ape shit..but not until like 3 months later. some of you may think im a slut or something but thats fine. i was single...so i decided to tell my new bf about it and, bad idea...i told him last night and he broke up with me and was like "i dont want to be with you i dont want to be around you"...you see he lives in canada and i live in miami and he was coming down for two weeks but has only been here 5 days and is leaving tomorow...do i let him be or do i try to win him back, ive said everything i possibly could and nothing will help. my family thinks im better off and my friends say there is nothing i can really do...i understand that he's hurting but we werent even dating when i had sex with my ex. long distance relationships hardly work but we were in love....i dont know what to do. do i move on? we were dating for 8 months...but liked eachother for 3 years before..
    he's planning on leaving today so i have to act fast!

It sounds like you didn't take the advice offered to you on the other thread, and you have caused him unnecessary hurt.

"I don't want to be with you I don't want to be around you" sounds like all the closure you should need for this relationship.

On top of that, Canada and Miami seems like a tough one to pull off anyway.

Move on. This relationship is toast for the time being.

~Sphinx
    You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. ~Faithless, Reverence.

i just wanted to be honest with him...i thought i was doing the right thing.

anachronistic Guest
    When it comes to honesty, you got to realize when to put the cap on the lid. You live you learn. Make better your next relationship.

And now you know why we told you to keep it to yourself. What the **** were you trying to do? Why did you make that into his problem? Don't ever, ever do that again.
    Spammer Spanker

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There was absolutely NO reason to tell him that. Why, when ALL of us told you not to, would you do this?

There's a reason we said not to...because it would screw up your relationship. And it did. I don't think you guys will b getting back together honestly. Lesson learned.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

thanks guys, for all of your help. this morning he threw his arms around me and told me he couldnt end it and he loves me too much.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Consider yourself lucky. At least he had the decency to consider the fact that this happened before you were bf/gf. Let's hope he doesn't hold it over your head.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi