+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She Wishes She Was "Her" But Can't Leave Her BoyFriend, PLEASE HELP!

She Wishes She Was "Her" But Can't Leave Her BoyFriend, PLEASE HELP!

Hey there

I hope all is well with my fellow readers

Now this going to be a little bit of a long post so i am sorry in advance

Right well it all started 3 weeks ago, i meet this girl through one of my friends but it was online on gaming and i didn't take any notice out of it at first i was just like "ohh cool a girl who plays" and about 2 weeks into talking she was like lets meet up and i was like sure but at this point she was meaning the my friend who introduced us, and her boyfriend and also during the week i've been saying i like this girl that reminds me of my ex and we have been calling her the "shams girl" but it is her and she keeps asking when i am going to tell her, and we have made plans to have lunch every friday with out her boyfriend knowing. then the other night she opened up to me and was like you know this is just so we can meet, i don't think the others care we are meeting its just so you and i can meet and i was like i picked up on that too, and then the other night i was like lets meet up tomorrow, being immature and young (17, 18) we didn't take our friends and meet in a mall which was a good thing, because i could of been a murder or she could of been too.

So the meeting went off to a sort of success, we were very shy around each other which we both thought was odd because we are both very out going people, we did all this while her boyfriend has no idea, and i researched it and spoke to family and friends and they didn't think she was cheating by going to the movies with another guy. but yeah back to the post, umm she even made me meet her best friend in the world and i got good reports so she tells me but who knows what was really said, and we were supposed to meet up today and i couldn't so there was a little problem between us she wasn't pleased, so i was not in a good mood and when she came online and then we got into a little bit of a fight and i turned to her and said, i need to figure out why when i catch public transport to see you i don't care, why i still have butterflies, why i was so angry i couldnt come to see you, and she responded with, I wish i was the shams girl, but i wont leave royz then went on to tell me that she thinks i am funny, smart etc.. but then she goes don't worry fridays are still on, And then i went on to say well, I don't know why... then she changed the subject i said again, i don't know why you are but your the shams girl. and she was like... I've really embarrsed my self enough tonight, I have to go then she logged off, but she wouldn't let me tell her she was the shams girl my friends tell me she didn't want me saying because then it becomes real, and she doesn't want to chose?

i really need to know what to do?
    does she like me?
    etc..

thanks heaps Brock xxx

Please help sorry if it doesn't make sense also

Duplicate thread: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-female-forum/59215-she-wishes-she-her-but-cant-leave-her-boyfriend-please-help.html[/url]
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I responded on your duplicate thread, not realizing it was the Ask a Female forum. But what I said there still stands.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!