Sorry if this post seems a bit long but I have to tell the story

I am 15. Last night, we had a house party of all ages. I invited two of my close friends (but we had to send one home because hes an aggressive drunk) but the other stayed

We did not know one of my step mums friends would be bringing along her daughter and two of her friends.

All three are 13 despite 2 looking 14 and the one I like looking 15 and acting 15 aswell.

It started out a bit awkward just sitting in the living room untill we all went outside and finally started talking. They seemed to like us at that point and we got lots of hugs.

at 1, we were dancing and having fun. I had been interested in the one girl all evening and my remaining mate in the other.

Her friend warned me she was nervous. A bit late I was sitting on the sofa with her, holding her hand and with my arm around her, I think i kissed her on the cheek aswell when she made a joke.

Suddenly, my friend started kissing the other girl (they have said they wont be going out) and both started egging me and mine to do the same, she kept turning to me for a long time and I was stupid enough to ignore these signs. I think she got the impression I did not want to but I actually did. After that she just carried on holding my hand and everything went back to normall.

She certainly seemed a little upset for the rest of the evening before the girls eventually left at 4 30am.

Luckily I did get her number and we have been texting eachother all day, just general chit chat and at the end of every text she writes "luv u" and I do the same.

Right, story done. My problem is I should be meeting her again some time this week (most likely just me, her and her mate) and I really want to know if you think shes interested? and is it ok to go out with a 13 year old?

please help, thanks