+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question about the friend zone

Question about the friend zone

Btw in case it looks like i only come her to ask questions, i come here every day or two, i just don't post much since i haven't experienced much to give advice on.

Anyhoo my question: Does me being in her class, the occasional word put me in the friend zone after a while or if we were to start talking on a normal basis would i be in danger of entering it if not quick enough. I don't know if the whole word or conversation here and their counts as friends zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by enterprise View Post
    Btw in case it looks like i only come her to ask questions, i come here every day or two, i just don't post much since i haven't experienced much to give advice on.

Anyhoo my question: Does me being in her class, the occasional word put me in the friend zone after a while or if we were to start talking on a normal basis would i be in danger of entering it if not quick enough. I don't know if the whole word or conversation here and their counts as friends zone.
    i would consider only being in the same class as just an 'acquaintence'. you should ask her to spend an evening or two with you and THEN ask her on a date.

Yeah, that's not the Friend Zone. You've entered into that territory when she starts treating you like "one of the gals", talks about other guys she likes, totally relaxes in front of you, asks for romantic advice, starts suggesting you date her friends, etc.

Right now, it sounds like you still exist as a male to her.
    Spammer Spanker

Thank g-d, cause i move slowly at first, of course i did only once out of twice successfully ask a girl out and it was in one week. I moved from nice to meet you, to gf . thats probably one of my best accomplishments, although i have to say beating ff7 was harder
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..