+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Complex situation

K86 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Complex situation

Hi everyone,*
    First of aall sorry for my typing, apparently this forum isn't very android friendly .*

Here is my situation:
    I met this girl about 2 years ago, who has turned into one of my best friends. We text literally 8 hours every single day, we are both gamers and we play video games together every night until bed, she is currently my neighbor and we make dinner together every day. In 2 weeks we are moving out together into a 2 bbedroom apartment. We hang out on her bed watching TV or playing video games together every Friday and Saturday, and she even takes her shirt off and let's me play with her breasts at the same time . this is all the background information I can think of, I'm sure there is other weird things we do that I'm forgetting.

*Now, I've asked her out 3 times, once a few months after I met her, once a few months later, and the last time about a year ago. She has declined me every time because she 'doesn't want to be in a relationship'. She has never actually been in one before she's 25 and still a virgin. When I asked her out the second time, I asked her if she would consider dating me if she ever felt like dating someone, she said yes. The last time I asked her out I told her I would never ask her again because it's super embarrassing for me to be denied 3 times, and told her the next move is hers. She said ok

I treat this woman like gold, I taxi her aroubd wherever she wants to go, I'm kind, very chivalrous, and you know, all the other cliche things. We have taken road trips to visit her parents, just the two of us, and she is visiting mine this weekend.*I hope I made it pretty clear that she is into me, but I don't know how much longer I can wait. 2 years of playing this game is very rough on the feels, and I don't know what else I can do.*
    Please help me out with any advice. I'm willing to wait for her for almost forever, because she is my dream girl, but I don't want my efforts to be in vain.*
    Thanks a lot!

"We text literally 8 hours every single day" How old are you? Really? Is there any one on one time without the videos?

I wonder about this woman's sexual preferences. It seems highly unusual that you playing with her breasts but there is no further intimacy. And just why haven't you asked her about this? And why in the world are you being such a door mat as to be at her beck and call? You think she is into you? Really? I'm certainly not convinced. I wish you would start dating other women and see how this one reacts. How many years are you going to wait around for intimacy? I wouldn't move in with her.....how frustrated to you want to make yourself? Ann
    Ann

go on a date with another girl. stop playing with her tits. treat her like a normal friend and see how she reacts. if she sees you moving on, dating etc and realizes your not waiting around for her anymore-she may decide to date you.

she sounds like an attention whore though whose just using you. stop being at her beck and call doing all these things for her. shes not your gf so stop treating her like she is.

become distant, sloof, let her know your not playing her games anymore and see if things change.

it would be a beter idea though to just cut her outa your life for good, get over her and meet someone who actually wants you.

i also wonder is she a lesbian?!

K86 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Perhaps I worded things wrong. I'm by no means a 'door mat'. I do things without her asking or demanding, because I want to - it's the kind of guy I am. I do the same to my other friends as well.
    We text 8 hours a day because we both have nothing better to do at work. I sit in front of a computer all day looking at numbers.
    I don't think she is a lesbian, I've considered it and joked about it with her a lot. Her current roommate is bi and has hit on her a few times with no response.
    I'm afraid that confronting her about the boob playing leading to intimacy would end poorly. I think she is some kind of emotional sponge.
    One other tid bit of information I forgot to share was she once told me she was borderline raped, and now has lots of trust issues. I chalk up all her lack of intimacy to this, since I know it's probably really hard to get over.

Regarding dating someone else. I've considered it, but I haven't found anyone who is nearly half as compatible as this woman is. I'm not into the whole 'make her jealous' thing either. If I date someone, it's purely for potential marriage, not for some harmless fling. /robot

Quote Originally Posted by K86 View Post
    Perhaps I worded things wrong. I'm by no means a 'door mat'. I do things without her asking or demanding, because I want to - it's the kind of guy I am. I do the same to my other friends as well.
    We text 8 hours a day because we both have nothing better to do at work. I sit in front of a computer all day looking at numbers.
    I don't think she is a lesbian, I've considered it and joked about it with her a lot. Her current roommate is bi and has hit on her a few times with no response.
    I'm afraid that confronting her about the boob playing leading to intimacy would end poorly. I think she is some kind of emotional sponge.
    One other tid bit of information I forgot to share was she once told me she was borderline raped, and now has lots of trust issues. I chalk up all her lack of intimacy to this, since I know it's probably really hard to get over.

Regarding dating someone else. I've considered it, but I haven't found anyone who is nearly half as compatible as this woman is. I'm not into the whole 'make her jealous' thing either. If I date someone, it's purely for potential marriage, not for some harmless fling. /robot
    Does your employer know that, you don't have work and your position should be made redundant?

Then you can sit at home on your ass, and text her on welfare payments.

Then, this women needs some therapy because her behavior toward you isn't sounding healthy! Ann
    Ann