+ Follow This Topic

Thread: complicated friend

complicated friend

I have a girl friend who's pretty, and have known her for the past 5 years. So basically she & I are friends. But, back then I was a wuss and so very scared to approach. Around the end of last year,I kinda spent a lot of time with her & her friends. And in turn made me kinda fall for her a bit. But starting around last year too,I've been reading self-improve motivational books to help me have the confidence in approaching women.

Needless to say, in a year time, I have the ability to approach girls anywhere I want in a good way.Since my girl friend and I have known each other for 5 years,she saw an improvement( in a good way) in me. I GUESS she's now kinda fall (in like, not in love yet) for me. As many great & pretty girls would've have thought, they like attentions but not from 'clinging' guys, but more from those who are good with women. (Just like I said before these attentions are in good ways).

There's a friend of mine who likes her and has been acting nice and gentle to her because she wants to be with her.Like many women,she doesn't want to be rude to the guy so she just get him in the ride,and he's been following her ever since. But deep down inside she knows that he's in there for a ride.At the same time,she's like showing me these signals to go ahead for her(I think).

Truth be told is I don't deny I used to have feelings for her,but I don't know now. Since I can go out and meet girls,I guess I'm not clinging to her. But at the same time, she's one of my best friends. One of my friends adviced me that you shouldn't get together with her out of pitiness. One of my thoughts is that if we should get on together,I can't be her friend anymore, in which what I'm doing now. I have to break the friendship bond in order to pursue a relationship. What do you girls have to say??

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think your timing is bad. Your friend is after her right now, and I would only interfere with that if I couldn't live without her. Besides, it sounds like you could take her or leave her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?