+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help asap

Need help asap

hello all i have a little problem...my x gf was talkin to my buddy yesterday and told me everything about what's she's going through..she said that she misses me, still loves me, and that she has to move on because i have, she also said that she's pretty sure that i am seeing someone which i am dating around. i was wondering what's my next move is, i texted her last night just to say belated happy holidays and she responded by saying i was going to text you last night but i stopped myself...i don't really know what to do at this point...just need some input on what's my next move

well how do you feel about her? If you so, call her up and talk to her.

I would love to be in your shoe.

Well i broke up with my gf a few days ago, and I miss her a lot! I'm not gonna go running back to her though, especially knowing that she'll jus be wonderful for that moment and ditch me for the rest of the week to hang out with her friends. The point i'm trying tomake is that just because she misses u and you miss her back doesnt mean you should give it another try. evaluate the reasons you twoa re not together. Has anything actually changed? Probably not. Do whats best for YOU, thats your next move my friend.

well i talked to her last night pretty much to see what the hell was she talkin about she said that she does miss me but she still "THINKS" that we should be apart...i laughed after that...its funny that i thought it'll hurt a lot but it didn't i guess i always know what i wanted all along and that is keep moving forward...

Look at that. One sign of you showing interest and it's "I still think we should be apart"

I think she was fishing with all that talk to your buddy. How would you not hear it? Let's not be naive here.

I can't remember the details of your relationship, but most people on this forum are usually dumped. If she dumped you, she has to make the contact to you. If she cares and misses you enough, she will. I think she called your bluff and you folded. Just my opinion.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

but it didn't i guess i always know what i wanted all along and that is keep moving forward...
    Good for you! And f@ck that b!tch! j/k .. Sounds like you're doing alright. Don't play into her mind games.