+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend...

My ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend...

Hi there everyone i was just wondering if anyone could help me. My ex bf and i have broken up for the past 5 months now and hes been with his new gf for about 4 months i think. The problem is we want to get back together but this new girl is sooooo much in love with him. She helps him a lot and was really nice to him through the break up when he couldnt get over me. This girl knows he still loves me because he told her and she also knows he would get back with me any chance he gets. And shes apparently being extra nice to him because of this. He likes and appreciates her but doesnt love her like he does me. He doesnt wanna end it because he doesnt want to hurt her especially because shes done so much for him. i totally agree and am soo confused because she seem a nice girl. I cant let the ex go because hes the love of my life, at the same time I don't wanna hurt this new girl's feelings... what do i do?? help me plz. thanks

If that's all accurate... the best thing to do is be honest with her... It's very hurtful to get strung along, even if you "know" they love someone else. It makes a person feel like they are just a tool you use to feel better, and keep them around out of pity. While she might be ok with it now, it's going to hurt her a lot later. If he loves you and you guys are wanting to get together, he needs to man up and tell the other girl. It's NEVER easy to hurt someone, but it will hurt her much, much worse in the end if you guys don't get honest with her so she can move on...

well thats what am saying as well and am thinking if he truly does love me then this decision shouldnt be that much of a difficult one to make right? but hes the sort that feels guilty over every little thing. I'm gonna try and talk to him even more but I'm just so scared in case he chooses this girl over me. I don't know what to do anymore..