I liked a girl...she liked me too, we were both unaware of it. i learnt about it only after all this happened. she had recently broken out of a relation, her first one. it was bad. so she is scared of another. but she trusts me completely coz she knows i never lie to her. we flirted occasionally.
i asked her out after 2 months after her break up. she was blushing then. but, she asked for time to consider. n thot abt it for a few days..we were comfortably with each other then, hanging at her place ll the time. the day b4 she was to go for away for a month, for her first job, she called me up the prev night, n askd me to tell her if there was somethin else, i wished to tell her..anythin i wished to talk to her abt.... but she had a dream job, her first job at that, the next day, for which she was to go away for a month of training. & she is a worry wort ..i knew that tellin her anythin would make her think n brood over it on the first day of her dream job..i didn tell her anything, i was worried abt her future for her. she then asked me if i was sure & then after that told me that she didnt want any1 to wait for her. i expected it. I knew that caring for her in this way meant hurting myself. but, i took it calmly...n i think she took it as if i wasnt serious in the first place. i didn show my emotions, coz she cares a lot about me n would be hurt if i had shown her that i was hurt too. i played along, we chatted for a while n then ended the call.
saw her off at the airport the next day...she hugged me n asked me to take care, then txtd my frnd telling her: "please take care of him".
every1 around me esp, my elder sis n one girl friend, told me that i shouldve told her my feelings n she would certainly have accepted me coz it was true, deep & genuine love. but also understood that i did it out of love for her & concern for her career as well. she assumes that work life would eat away all her time.
they now want me to talk to her once n for all, when she returns after a month. they say i still have a great chance at this. WILL THIS WORK AS THEY BELIEVE IT WOULD?
She still texts me frm the new place asking how i am doing n whether my mood is fine & how my day was..IS IT OK FOR ME TO RESPOND TO HER OR CAN I INITIATE CONVO? WE ARE STILL CLOSE TO EACH OTHER & CARE A LOT ABT EACH OTHER...
past few days, we have chatted less, coz of me being busy(foolishness)..n now she hasnt texted me at all since 2 days...but when i did text her, she was very enthu abt it & replied immediately. now she has a prob with her cell & she cant call or text any1, my frnd told me that..i feel the need to keep that bond alive between us, coz AFTER A MONTH I WANT HER TO KNOW WHY I DIDN TELL HER, REASSURE HER, AT THAT TIME WHEN SHE ASKED ME TO. IS TELLIN HER THA ACTUAL REASON I.E CARE N CONCERN FOR HE R& HER CAREER, A GOOD IDEA??
WHAT CAN I DO TO KEEP THE BOND ALIVE, FOR THIS ONE MONTH, KEEP HER INTERESTED IN ME STILL??

PS: i called her up as prev day, as her cell had some prob...& we had a casual, friendly talk...but when i tried to cut the call, she told me "Why do you wanna hang up nw?? talk." coz it had been a week since i had talked to her. (right after she called me n told her decision.) DO I HAVE ANOTHER SHOT AT THIS?
SHE IS GOIN TO BE BACK BY NEXT WEEK..TURNS OUT IT WAS A TRAININ FOR 2 WKS NOT A MONTH...SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW...MEANIN MY PLAN, AFTER SHE S BACK??