+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help analyze my love situation

Help analyze my love situation

I gave my crush a gift and a letter explaining what I feel towards him. He has no clue who I was. On my letter to him, I gave him my email address. The same day I got an email from him and he was very thankful for the gift and he said he was very curious to find out who I am. So I replied and gave him a hint. He had emailed me back a couple of times and he did not make any comment about the hint I gave him. So I asked him twice, have you figured out yet who I am, and still he didn’t make a comment. It’s as if he skipped that part but answered all of my other questions. He sounded friendly and he even said, enjoy your vacation..be safe there..you have a happy new year! Another email he sent, he said, I’d love to join you for dinner!!! If anything to prove I’m not married! I wonder why he ignored the hint. Please someone help me analyze!! I'm going nuts!

He doesn't know who you are and doesn't want to guess wrong because that would make him look bad to you.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Now would probably be a good time to tell him who you are. So go for it and let us know how it turns out!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

But what if?

Thank you for your advice. But what if he already knows? What could be the oddest reason why he would be quiet about it?

I'm dead shy to admit my name to him.

Quote Originally Posted by windycity View Post
    Thank you for your advice. But what if he already knows? What could be the oddest reason why he would be quiet about it?

I'm dead shy to admit my name to him.
    Awww seriously that sounds so sweet. Shat like that never happens to me. I just get kicked to the curb. Anyways, Have you ever thought that he might be shy as well and be a bit afraid to tell you? He might be puzzled also why you have not come forward with it. Just tell him, you have nothing to lose. I made profile on these forums specifically to make sure people do not repeat the mistakes I have, that is, do what you want to....fear is the only mind killer. As long as you respect what you say then whocares what anyone else thinks. I think if a girl was sending me love notes over the internet and hiding her identity it would make me feel kind of good.

PS: what part of the windycity are you from?

California

California
    Ummm, I thought the windycity represents Chicago...ok never mind.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    Ummm, I thought the windycity represents Chicago...ok never mind.
    Yeah same here. I didn't know California was that windy... Hmmm

Anyways, his silence might be that he's trying to guess who it is, but isn't sure he has the right person. I mean say it was someone else and he tells you someone else's name and your like.."um, no thats not me." Think about how stupid he would feel?

The fact that he's open to having dinner with you, no matter who you are, is saying he's willing to give it a chance. Now you just need to reveal yourself.

I had a secret admiror once. He randomly IMed me one night on AOL. Told me how beautiful I was and loved seeing me at work. I was really shocked, suprised, and super flattered. I told him to tell me who he is. He told me he was too afraid to. He didn't know how to approach me. I tried to guess, but that didn't work either. I don't know how he found me, but he did. Anyways, after all that, he never contacted me again. I never did find out who it was. Very disappointing. Its like why did he tell me all that if he wasn't going to reveal himself? Sighs... this happened two yrs ago and it still bugs me to this day.

windycity

I lived in Chicago and got stucked using the same username over and over again. Sorry to confuse you guys! Yes, there are windy places in California, I live near the windmill area.

The hint I gave my crush was really so easy to guess. What if he knows already. What could be the reason why he's not telling, could it be because he thinks I'm not his type?

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok, so maybe he did guess. Why not send him a message asking him if he knows who you are?

Also, how close are you with this guy in real life? Does he know you exist?
    Last edited by Ellynn; 28-12-06 at 03:28 AM.

He lives about 2 miles from me.

Yes, I did ask him twice if he figured out who I was but then he just ignored the question. He answered all of my other questions he even told me where he works but skipped that part.

Yes, he knows I exist.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well what I meant is, in real life, when you see him, are you guys friends? Or are you just acquaintences? Does he show any interest in you when you actually see him?

we haven't talked

No, we have not talked in person. The last time I saw him, he stared at me for a long time. I got too nervous and so I walked away. He's soo good looking, I feel I'm out of his league.

So you think if he already know but he's not telling, that could mean that I'm not his type.

Why haven't you told him who you are? Why are you playing games? You mentioned shyness which is ****ing lame. Stop hinting and just spit it out.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, we have not talked in person. The last time I saw him, he stared at me for a long time. I got too nervous and so I walked away. He's soo good looking, I feel I'm out of his league.

So you think if he already know but he's not telling, that could mean that I'm not his type.
    Of course your gonna think the worst because you kinda put yourself out there by letting him know you have feelings for him. But, the question is, does he know its you?

Oh and I can identify with the staring thing and feeling like a guy is out of my league...

But at least give it a chance, let him know WHO you are so then you won't have this suspense of wondering. Plus, if he isn't into you like that, then you really didn't lose anything but a meaningless crush. You move on.

If he is into you, then look at all the opportunities that can open up for you both. Maybe he is just as shy as you and likes you just as much. Who knows? Point is that you need to find out and you should definately tell him who you are before he starts to get freaked out and thinks he has a stalker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast