+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hes got a girlfriend but.....

Hes got a girlfriend but.....

Hi there, what do you think about this?...

At work there is a guy who is rather flirty with me, sends out signals and such, which confuses me!

He slaps my arse, has grabbed my arse, joked about with me, been quite sexually suggestive with me - like with a measuring tape talking about that etc...and when we go out to a club he always dances with me and lets face it, its pretty much sex with clothes on. It gets very hot and heated, but literly is just dancing.

He has not made a move on me - like kissing me and my mates say that he clearly has something for me.

He has a girlfriend of 2 years who she has been on a break with him for a week and he says he has now sorted things out with her, - he snogged her and shagged her and is going on a date with her this thursday and is coming out with me and my mates this friday.

I am just really confused with the way he acts around me, he is not like this with any of the other girls where i work and is still the same if he is going out with his girlfriend or on a break with her.

Any advice please?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If he is acting this way with you, it is because you allow him to. Why are you allowing him to?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Im a generally a flirty girl myself and didnt really see the harm in it, i do quite like the guy but knowing he is back with his girlfriend im backing away. I do not want to get involved with an involved guy!

Yet he is still quite flirty with me still, just a bit confused with him.

I don't see the confusion. He wants a piece of ass. He's not interviewing for the position of new girlfriend, if that's what you're asking.

I'm sure he'd be happy to pork you in the back room at work, if he takes another break from his girlfriend. He sounds like a prince.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, he just wants to poke you.

With his dick.

Did you get that? Or did I lose you at "with his dick"?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Imagine how you would feel if you were his gf and he was doing all that stuff to another woman? Wouldn't that piss you off? And trust me, if he ever did become your bf, he would end up doing the same to you.

He just sounds like he wants to mess around with you on the side. I know of a website that shares story after story of the messes of being the other woman. Maybe that would scare you back into reality?
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Would you like to be his girlfriend in the future? How will you know he won't act the same with some other girls from his (future) office?

Of course, you could hope that love conquers all and you will change him. But why bother?

When he acts like this, tease him, be ironic. And set some boundaries if you really want not to ask again for advice on this topic.
    [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL] [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com/blog"]COOL Valentine's Day E-Cards on this blog[/URL]

i am fully aware to sort of keep away from this fella and wouldnt like that i was his gf and he does the same to me etc.

At least he hasent tried to "poke" me, kiss me , its just been a bit of flirting.

I just wanted to confirm my thoughts on this one and its turns out true.

Cheers Folks!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He sounds like me. Here's how you tell if he just wants a cheap screw or if he's really interested. When you're working together does he go out of his way to help? Like suppose you have something heavy that needs lifting. Will he swat your hand away and haul it himself? Does he volunteer himself to do all the nasty jobs in your stead, but otherwise takes turns with coworkers?

Nice post, Gribble! So, basically, if you like a girl, you're her bitch?

The picture of Gribble becomes more intricately detailed....
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In some respects, yes. Women shouldn't have to work hard when there's a capable man around... plus I REALLY liked it when she oooohed and ahhhed at me for lugging TVs across the store.
    Last edited by Gribble; 11-01-07 at 04:01 AM.

Totally. You gotta love a good caveman. I like it when guys haul stuff around and when they perform feats of physical prowess. I admit that it totally turns me on.

There is nothing that dampens the fire like having a guy watch me carry a big box through a door I have to open for myself.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Totally. You gotta love a good caveman. I like it when guys haul stuff around and when they perform feats of physical prowess. I admit that it totally turns me on.

There is nothing that dampens the fire like having a guy watch me carry a big box through a door I have to open for myself.
    Pfft, whatever you chicks are perfectly capable.

Shit, from last year's experience I wouldn't dare insist on doing something I know a girl could do.

I'll offer a hand, but no more than I would to a male friend.

Want to get laid? Than go for it. Want a boyfriend? You ain't gonna get him.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Pfft, whatever you chicks are perfectly capable.

Shit, from last year's experience I wouldn't dare insist on doing something I know a girl could do.

I'll offer a hand, but no more than I would to a male friend.
    I don't think that it is a question of whether or not she *could* do it. It is a more that he *wants* to do it for you. It is a matter of chivalry, and I agree that it is a huge turn-on.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast