+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've never had a girlfriend...

I've never had a girlfriend...

Do girls look at me differently because of it? I was the captain of the football team. I have a 3.5 gpa right now. Have plans on going onto college. It's not like I've never had a chance. Girls have liked me in the past but the timing was just not right for me. Now I'm a senior in high school. One flaw I have is that I like to drink and smoke. I like it because is makes me more outgoing. I'm really shy in school but when I'm with a group of people I can get to know people pretty good. UNless there is someone there I really don't care for I don't talk much at all.

Back to my question. Do girls care if I've never had a gf or that I've never done anything with a girl. Not even a kiss?

I'd be more worried about your reliance on alcohol and smoking to get you through social situations. It's a smokescreen (no pun intended) that is an illusion. You have to be able to do these things yourself.

i agree with the above, u just have to get out of ur comfert level, and i'm sure if u were captain of ur football u must have some decent communications skills or else they would have named sum1 else. Just practice and dont be afraid to take the first step. reliance on alcohol or other substances is just asking for trouble. You don't need them man.

No I don't think girls would care that you've never had a gf or that you've never kissed. If some actually care about that then you should avoid them.

**ck u only-virgin
    Last edited by xO Lanna; 27-10-08 at 02:25 PM.

Whocares? don't tell them. The shit they don't tell you would blow your mind. Here, you dated a girl named Jenny...she was an emotional wreck so you left knowing it was best...but of course you learned a lot and have even matured yourself. See...now not only do you solve your problem but now you have a topic for her to blah blah blah for hours about.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Wow you must feel so great about yourself talking sh** to people on a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by xO Lanna View Post
    **ck u only-virgin
    You must be psychic. Tell me to **** off before I even post anything. Relax, I am not talking shit...I am giving the man some good advice.

what the heck

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    You must be psychic. Tell me to **** off before I even post anything. Relax, I am not talking shit...I am giving the man some good advice.
    Dude, that was amazing.

I was looking for one of your deleted posts, but she totally got psychic on your ass!

Quote Originally Posted by smb43432 View Post
    Do girls look at me differently because of it? I was the captain of the football team. I have a 3.5 gpa right now. Have plans on going onto college. It's not like I've never had a chance. Girls have liked me in the past but the timing was just not right for me. Now I'm a senior in high school. One flaw I have is that I like to drink and smoke. I like it because is makes me more outgoing. I'm really shy in school but when I'm with a group of people I can get to know people pretty good. UNless there is someone there I really don't care for I don't talk much at all.

Back to my question. Do girls care if I've never had a gf or that I've never done anything with a girl. Not even a kiss?
    well..its ok if u still dont have ur kiss..it doesnt mean that there's something wrong with u.
    and like what u've said its about the timing..
    there's always a time for everything..
    its good for u to finish high school with good grades..
    and i think that ur cool and hot coz ur the captain ball of ur team..
    cheer up!
    u're totally fine..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you are worried about a girl not liking you because you haven't dated around, find a girl to date who is likewise inexperienced. There are plenty of them in high school since 90% of the boys go for 10% of the girls.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Dude, that was amazing.

I was looking for one of your deleted posts, but she totally got psychic on your ass!
    I know, I was posting and when I finished and clicked post her F me post was there. I was like, what the...?

Quote Originally Posted by purplegirl350 View Post
    No I don't think girls would care that you've never had a gf or that you've never kissed. If some actually care about that then you should avoid them.
    I think you're ok. Your time will come and you'll be happy. DOn't be worried about.

It doesn't matter as long as you're sincere and you treat her nice. But just to tell you...smoking is a turn off to most girls unless she does it too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast