+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused and need advice

Confused and need advice

So here is the situation:
    Couple of months ago I met this guy online. He was honest in telling me he had been single for 2 months and out of a 2 year relationship. He was looking for a friend. I gave it a chance and became that friend. We hung out a bit went on a couple dates, he introduced me to his closet friends who like me, and then one thing lead to another and it became sexual.

Now I am a woman and woman know its easier for us to become emotionally attached to a man. Now if he just wanted friends with benefits why bring me around into his life introducing me to his friends and things he loves. He asks me to spend the night alot and we see each other a couple times a week and talk online every day for a most part of the day.

When I asked him what we are, if we are going to make it anything more then just friends with benefits, he said that I am great but he enjoys being single and wants us to continue what we have to see where things go.

My question is does this sound like a doomed relationship to fail because he just wants to be friends with benefits, or does it sound like he might want more one day and that is why he is introducing me to his world?

sounds to me like he wants to be single, people don't say that unless they mean it..me thinks

perhaps he hasn't shaken the 'in a relationship' routine and doesn't really know what to do with this FWB situation, I mean what do you do with a friend who you happen to be sleeping with too? he introduces you to his friends...but that does not mean your for keeps IMO..he jsut doesn't know what else to do with you....

anywhichway- if this is not what you want, ditch him.